- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Tyler Herro Seen at Black Lives Matter Protest With Instagram Model Katya Elise Henry
- Updated: June 7, 2020
The rookie guard Instagram model Katya Elise Henry, were spotted at a protest on Saturday supporting the Black Lives Matter movement.
Herro, 20, recently broke his silence on the racial injustice that exists across the United States.
The death of George Floyd, a black man who was the subject of police brutality, sent shockwaves across the nation.
As a matter of fact, protests have broken out in all 50 states in an effort to bring racism, police brutality and other injustices to light.
While this is only Herro’s first year in Miami, it is noteworthy to see the University of Kentucky product take part in community events in South Florida.
The sharpshooter has already won Heat fans’ hearts on the court.
The youngster is putting up 12.9 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest this season. In addition, he is shooting 39.1 percent from downtown and 83.5 percent from the free-throw line.
The 2019-20 season will resume at the end of July in Orlando, Fla.