- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Tyler Herro Seen at Black Lives Matter Protest With Instagram Model Katya Elise Henry
- Updated: June 7, 2020
The rookie guard Instagram model Katya Elise Henry, were spotted at a protest on Saturday supporting the Black Lives Matter movement.
Herro, 20, recently broke his silence on the racial injustice that exists across the United States.
The death of George Floyd, a black man who was the subject of police brutality, sent shockwaves across the nation.
As a matter of fact, protests have broken out in all 50 states in an effort to bring racism, police brutality and other injustices to light.
While this is only Herro’s first year in Miami, it is noteworthy to see the University of Kentucky product take part in community events in South Florida.
The sharpshooter has already won Heat fans’ hearts on the court.
The youngster is putting up 12.9 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest this season. In addition, he is shooting 39.1 percent from downtown and 83.5 percent from the free-throw line.
The 2019-20 season will resume at the end of July in Orlando, Fla.