- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Tyler Herro Proudly States Goran Dragic as Best Player in NBA With Knee Brace
- Updated: April 5, 2020
That’s what Herro told Dragic via Twitter on Sunday, when the Slovenian national asked his young teammate who the best NBA player in a knee brace was.
The dragon 😂 https://t.co/bXfrxhYp3R
Together, Herro and Dragic have helped lead Miami’s potent second unit for much of the 2019-20 season.
So far this season, Dragic is averaging 16.1 points, 5.1 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game. As for Herro, he is averaging 12.9 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
Undoubtedly, the two players have formed a strong relationship both on and off the court. Unfortunately, it is possible that the 2019-20 season will end up being the first and only season the two play with one another in Miami.
Dragic is set to become a free agent this summer, and the talented guard reportedly already has some interested suitors around the league.
Whatever the future holds, it’s clear that these two will remain close for many years to come. Perhaps one day, Herro will be the best player in the NBA with a knee brace.
Until then, Dragic can proudly hold onto that title.