- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Tyler Herro Proudly States Goran Dragic as Best Player in NBA With Knee Brace
- Updated: April 5, 2020
That’s what Herro told Dragic via Twitter on Sunday, when the Slovenian national asked his young teammate who the best NBA player in a knee brace was.
The dragon 😂 https://t.co/bXfrxhYp3R
Together, Herro and Dragic have helped lead Miami’s potent second unit for much of the 2019-20 season.
So far this season, Dragic is averaging 16.1 points, 5.1 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game. As for Herro, he is averaging 12.9 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
Undoubtedly, the two players have formed a strong relationship both on and off the court. Unfortunately, it is possible that the 2019-20 season will end up being the first and only season the two play with one another in Miami.
Dragic is set to become a free agent this summer, and the talented guard reportedly already has some interested suitors around the league.
Whatever the future holds, it’s clear that these two will remain close for many years to come. Perhaps one day, Herro will be the best player in the NBA with a knee brace.
Until then, Dragic can proudly hold onto that title.