- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Tyler Herro Proudly States Goran Dragic as Best Player in NBA With Knee Brace
- Updated: April 5, 2020
That’s what Herro told Dragic via Twitter on Sunday, when the Slovenian national asked his young teammate who the best NBA player in a knee brace was.
The dragon 😂 https://t.co/bXfrxhYp3R
Together, Herro and Dragic have helped lead Miami’s potent second unit for much of the 2019-20 season.
So far this season, Dragic is averaging 16.1 points, 5.1 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game. As for Herro, he is averaging 12.9 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
Undoubtedly, the two players have formed a strong relationship both on and off the court. Unfortunately, it is possible that the 2019-20 season will end up being the first and only season the two play with one another in Miami.
Dragic is set to become a free agent this summer, and the talented guard reportedly already has some interested suitors around the league.
Whatever the future holds, it’s clear that these two will remain close for many years to come. Perhaps one day, Herro will be the best player in the NBA with a knee brace.
Until then, Dragic can proudly hold onto that title.