- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Tyler Herro Proudly States Goran Dragic as Best Player in NBA With Knee Brace
- Updated: April 5, 2020
That’s what Herro told Dragic via Twitter on Sunday, when the Slovenian national asked his young teammate who the best NBA player in a knee brace was.
The dragon 😂 https://t.co/bXfrxhYp3R
Together, Herro and Dragic have helped lead Miami’s potent second unit for much of the 2019-20 season.
So far this season, Dragic is averaging 16.1 points, 5.1 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game. As for Herro, he is averaging 12.9 points and 4.0 rebounds per game.
Undoubtedly, the two players have formed a strong relationship both on and off the court. Unfortunately, it is possible that the 2019-20 season will end up being the first and only season the two play with one another in Miami.
Dragic is set to become a free agent this summer, and the talented guard reportedly already has some interested suitors around the league.
Whatever the future holds, it’s clear that these two will remain close for many years to come. Perhaps one day, Herro will be the best player in the NBA with a knee brace.
Until then, Dragic can proudly hold onto that title.