- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Updated: September 11, 2019
The 2019-20 NBA regular season is nearly upon us, and that means the league’s biggest stars will once again be able to show off their flashy outfits.
When a popular Instagram page that is dedicated to the fashion of NBA players predicted that Heat rookie Tyler Herro would be the best dressed first-year player, Herro simply had to agree.
On draft night, Herro wore a blue, purple, and black floral suit. In place of a tie, the University of Kentucky product wore a thick gold chain.
In fact, the color scheme of his outfit on draft night had some wondering if Herro knew he would be ending up in South Florida due to its similarity to that of the Heat’s Vice Nights jerseys. He was selected by the Heat with the No. 13 overall pick.
While fans likely won’t ever know the answer to that question, it’s clear that Herro knows what he likes when it comes to clothes.
Here’s hoping he looks even better on the court than he does in the locker room hallways this season.