- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Updated: September 11, 2019
The 2019-20 NBA regular season is nearly upon us, and that means the league’s biggest stars will once again be able to show off their flashy outfits.
When a popular Instagram page that is dedicated to the fashion of NBA players predicted that Heat rookie Tyler Herro would be the best dressed first-year player, Herro simply had to agree.
On draft night, Herro wore a blue, purple, and black floral suit. In place of a tie, the University of Kentucky product wore a thick gold chain.
In fact, the color scheme of his outfit on draft night had some wondering if Herro knew he would be ending up in South Florida due to its similarity to that of the Heat’s Vice Nights jerseys. He was selected by the Heat with the No. 13 overall pick.
While fans likely won’t ever know the answer to that question, it’s clear that Herro knows what he likes when it comes to clothes.
Here’s hoping he looks even better on the court than he does in the locker room hallways this season.