- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Updated: September 11, 2019
The 2019-20 NBA regular season is nearly upon us, and that means the league’s biggest stars will once again be able to show off their flashy outfits.
When a popular Instagram page that is dedicated to the fashion of NBA players predicted that Heat rookie Tyler Herro would be the best dressed first-year player, Herro simply had to agree.
On draft night, Herro wore a blue, purple, and black floral suit. In place of a tie, the University of Kentucky product wore a thick gold chain.
In fact, the color scheme of his outfit on draft night had some wondering if Herro knew he would be ending up in South Florida due to its similarity to that of the Heat’s Vice Nights jerseys. He was selected by the Heat with the No. 13 overall pick.
While fans likely won’t ever know the answer to that question, it’s clear that Herro knows what he likes when it comes to clothes.
Here’s hoping he looks even better on the court than he does in the locker room hallways this season.