- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Updated: September 11, 2019
The 2019-20 NBA regular season is nearly upon us, and that means the league’s biggest stars will once again be able to show off their flashy outfits.
When a popular Instagram page that is dedicated to the fashion of NBA players predicted that Heat rookie Tyler Herro would be the best dressed first-year player, Herro simply had to agree.
On draft night, Herro wore a blue, purple, and black floral suit. In place of a tie, the University of Kentucky product wore a thick gold chain.
In fact, the color scheme of his outfit on draft night had some wondering if Herro knew he would be ending up in South Florida due to its similarity to that of the Heat’s Vice Nights jerseys. He was selected by the Heat with the No. 13 overall pick.
While fans likely won’t ever know the answer to that question, it’s clear that Herro knows what he likes when it comes to clothes.
Here’s hoping he looks even better on the court than he does in the locker room hallways this season.