- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Updated: September 11, 2019
The 2019-20 NBA regular season is nearly upon us, and that means the league’s biggest stars will once again be able to show off their flashy outfits.
When a popular Instagram page that is dedicated to the fashion of NBA players predicted that Heat rookie Tyler Herro would be the best dressed first-year player, Herro simply had to agree.
On draft night, Herro wore a blue, purple, and black floral suit. In place of a tie, the University of Kentucky product wore a thick gold chain.
In fact, the color scheme of his outfit on draft night had some wondering if Herro knew he would be ending up in South Florida due to its similarity to that of the Heat’s Vice Nights jerseys. He was selected by the Heat with the No. 13 overall pick.
While fans likely won’t ever know the answer to that question, it’s clear that Herro knows what he likes when it comes to clothes.
Here’s hoping he looks even better on the court than he does in the locker room hallways this season.