- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Skip Bayless completely disrespects Miami Heat despite incredible Game 5 victory
- Updated: October 10, 2020
The Miami Heat conducted an impressive win over the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 of the 2020 NBA Finals.
Still, infamous sports pundit Skip Bayless found a way to disrespect the Heat despite the tremendous victory on Friday night.
Oh, well, so the Lakers win it in six and it gives this LeBron Finals opponent credibility the Heat don't deserve. This remains LeBron's easiest path to a ring. This should've been a sweep. Jordan never got to play a Finals opponent as easy as this one.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) October 10, 2020
The Heat fended off the Lakers on Friday night to extend their season. They won Game 5 by a score of 111-108.
In addition, sharpshooter Duncan Robinson chipped in with 26 points, five rebounds and two assists. Nonetheless, Bayless still chooses to see the Heat as an unworthy Finals opponent.
Lakers four-time MVP LeBron James did all he could do to put the Heat away on Friday night. He collected 40 points, 13 boards and seven assists in 42 minutes; however, it wasn’t enough.
The Heat and Lakers compete in Game 6 of the 2020 NBA Finals on Sunday evening.