- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Skip Bayless completely disrespects Miami Heat despite incredible Game 5 victory
- Updated: October 10, 2020
The Miami Heat conducted an impressive win over the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 of the 2020 NBA Finals.
Still, infamous sports pundit Skip Bayless found a way to disrespect the Heat despite the tremendous victory on Friday night.
Oh, well, so the Lakers win it in six and it gives this LeBron Finals opponent credibility the Heat don't deserve. This remains LeBron's easiest path to a ring. This should've been a sweep. Jordan never got to play a Finals opponent as easy as this one.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) October 10, 2020
The Heat fended off the Lakers on Friday night to extend their season. They won Game 5 by a score of 111-108.
In addition, sharpshooter Duncan Robinson chipped in with 26 points, five rebounds and two assists. Nonetheless, Bayless still chooses to see the Heat as an unworthy Finals opponent.
Lakers four-time MVP LeBron James did all he could do to put the Heat away on Friday night. He collected 40 points, 13 boards and seven assists in 42 minutes; however, it wasn’t enough.
The Heat and Lakers compete in Game 6 of the 2020 NBA Finals on Sunday evening.