- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
Several Miami Heat Players Mourn Kobe Bryant’s Death via Social Media
- Updated: January 27, 2020
NBA legend Kobe Bryant’s shocking death has left many NBA stars stunned.
As news has continued to come out regarding the helicopter crash that claimed the life of Bryant, his daughter, and a number of other passengers on board, players around the league have taken to social media to express their sorrow.
Amongst those were a number of Miami Heat players.
— Goran Dragić (@Goran_Dragic) January 26, 2020
Every team has to retire 24
NBA Soul Hurting ? #8 #24
— 13am Adebayo? (@Bam1of1) January 26, 2020
View this post on Instagram
The respect I have for you as a man, a competitor and a leader are unmatched. Although I didn't have a personal relationship with you, I watched the impact you had on the young greats coming behind you first hand. How you mentored them. How you challenged them. But you never hated on them as a generation. Only encouraged them to not settle for mediocrity but to push for greatness as you did everyday. You was a real Mans Man @kobebryant. I am blessed to have watched you all these years and shared the floor with u… My prayers go out to the Bryant family and the other families involved… #SIP???
It’s hard to put into words just how much Bryant has meant to the NBA. Thankfully, the outpouring of love, support and sadness from players across the NBA have helped shine a light on just how much Bryant was loved.
Though it is hard to imagine, these very Heat players will have to suit up for Monday night’s game versus the Orlando Magic.
Undoubtedly, there will be many moments during the NBA games to come where Bryant will be remembered.
Hopefully, those instances inspire players across the league to play just a little bit harder and compete just a little bit more.
After all, that’s almost certainly what Bryant would have wanted.