- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Report: LeBron James told Jimmy Butler Miami Heat were in trouble at end of 1st quarter
- Updated: October 4, 2020
It looks like Butler’s trash-talk was in response to something similar James told him earlier in the game.
That explains everything pic.twitter.com/3WiKGzNPcl
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 5, 2020
Butler certainly earned the right to talk smack to the Lakers, as he had 40 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists, two steals and two blocked shots.
The Heat ran out to a sizable early lead and maintained it for most of the game en route to their 115-104 victory.
James helped the Lakers’ cause with 25 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists and two blocks, but his eight turnovers ultimately sabotaged L.A.’s chances of going up 3-0 in the series.
Instead, the Heat are very much in this championship series.