- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
Report: LeBron James told Jimmy Butler Miami Heat were in trouble at end of 1st quarter
- Updated: October 4, 2020
It looks like Butler’s trash-talk was in response to something similar James told him earlier in the game.
That explains everything pic.twitter.com/3WiKGzNPcl
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 5, 2020
Butler certainly earned the right to talk smack to the Lakers, as he had 40 points, 11 rebounds, 13 assists, two steals and two blocked shots.
The Heat ran out to a sizable early lead and maintained it for most of the game en route to their 115-104 victory.
James helped the Lakers’ cause with 25 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists and two blocks, but his eight turnovers ultimately sabotaged L.A.’s chances of going up 3-0 in the series.
Instead, the Heat are very much in this championship series.