- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
- Report: Miami Heat wouldn’t include Tyler Herro in possible Victor Oladipo trade
- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
Ray Allen Finally Responds to Those Criticizing Him for Joining Heat in 2012
- Updated: July 22, 2017
Allen’s former Celtics teammates Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, Glen Davis and Kendrick Perkins ripped him on air back in May for leaving Boston to join the Miami Heat following the 2011-12 season. Now, it seems the Celtics faithful has followed suit, forcing Allen to take to social media to encourage people still giving him grief to get over it once and for all, reminding them that above all, the NBA is a business.
Allen has clearly gotten over the drama his move created and still looks back fondly on his years in Boston. However, it appears Celtics fans have all but forgotten the pivotal role Allen played in bringing an NBA championship to Boston in 2008.
One thing is for certain, Allen will never have to worry about getting anything but love from the Miami Heat faithful. After all, it was his Game 6 shot in the 2013 NBA Finals that sent the historic game into overtime and helped the Heat win back-to-back titles.