- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Ray Allen Finally Responds to Those Criticizing Him for Joining Heat in 2012
- Updated: July 22, 2017
Allen’s former Celtics teammates Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, Glen Davis and Kendrick Perkins ripped him on air back in May for leaving Boston to join the Miami Heat following the 2011-12 season. Now, it seems the Celtics faithful has followed suit, forcing Allen to take to social media to encourage people still giving him grief to get over it once and for all, reminding them that above all, the NBA is a business.
Allen has clearly gotten over the drama his move created and still looks back fondly on his years in Boston. However, it appears Celtics fans have all but forgotten the pivotal role Allen played in bringing an NBA championship to Boston in 2008.
One thing is for certain, Allen will never have to worry about getting anything but love from the Miami Heat faithful. After all, it was his Game 6 shot in the 2013 NBA Finals that sent the historic game into overtime and helped the Heat win back-to-back titles.