- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Ray Allen Challenges LeBron James, Shaquille O’Neal, Among Others to Quarantine Hairline Challenge
- Updated: April 7, 2020
NBA stars are finding new ways to keep busy amidst the current stoppage of play, and the most recent may end in some hilarious hairlines.
View this post on Instagram
I wasn't gonna post this but two tears in a bucket! This is where I'm at with it. Lol So I'm gonna ride #myJefferson out until the "Rona" kicks rocks! For those of you that don’t know I have cut my own hair my whole life so it’s been hard not to put the clippers to it but when I look back at these pics I will remember the Rona! Lol Fish don't fry in the kitchen, beans don't burn on the grill, took a whole lotta tryin, just to get up that hill, now we're up in the big leagues, getting our turn at bat, as long as we live, it's you and me baby, there ain't nothing wrong with that"! I nominate all my bald or going bald brothers to let it grow out, y’all know who you are! Lol. #pulluptothescenewitmyceilinmissin #shoutouttothefivehead #movinonuptotheeastside #myjeffersonon @kingjames @ripcity3232 @mrcbooz @shaq @starburymarbury @dwilk3000 @jermaineoneal @therealchrisspencer #napsknotsandbeebeeshots #georgejeffersonchallenge #kickitray
James’ hairline has been the subject of jokes since the time he was playing in Miami. For years, he was accused of wearing thicker headbands high up on his forehead to hide his hair loss.
Shaq lost a bet so he had to grow his hair out 😂
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) March 4, 2020
From NBA 2K20 tournaments to interesting fashion choices, it’s been truly hilarious to see how NBA stars are dealing with new social-distancing mandates and self-isolation due to the novel coronavirus.
Surely, all of this will one day be nothing but a memory. Eventually, the NBA will return and society will go on as normal.
Until that day comes, fans are very lucky to have former players such as Allen who are willing to make themselves the butt of a joke to the pleasure of their adoring fans.
Now, it will fascinating to see if O’Neal and James are willing to pick up the baton and keep this hilarious internet trend alive.