- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Shaquille O’Neal Follows Through With Hilarious Punishment After Losing Bet to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 3, 2020
The same cannot be said for former Heat center Shaquille O’Neal, however.
In a Tuesday night episode of “NBA on TNT,” O’Neal revealed that he and Wade had participated in a bet involving a game between the Heat and Milwaukee Bucks.
O’Neal presumably bet against his former team and claimed that the Bucks would win by 20. After losing the bet, the big man unveiled his embarrassingly high hairline for all of America to see.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) March 4, 2020
The Heat went on to beat the Bucks by a score of 105-89 on Monday night.
It was one of Milwaukee’s most embarrassing defeats of the season as superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo was held to a season-low 13 points.
The Heat next host the visiting Orlando Magic, who should be much easier to handle than the Bucks.