- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Shaquille O’Neal Follows Through With Hilarious Punishment After Losing Bet to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 3, 2020
The same cannot be said for former Heat center Shaquille O’Neal, however.
In a Tuesday night episode of “NBA on TNT,” O’Neal revealed that he and Wade had participated in a bet involving a game between the Heat and Milwaukee Bucks.
O’Neal presumably bet against his former team and claimed that the Bucks would win by 20. After losing the bet, the big man unveiled his embarrassingly high hairline for all of America to see.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) March 4, 2020
The Heat went on to beat the Bucks by a score of 105-89 on Monday night.
It was one of Milwaukee’s most embarrassing defeats of the season as superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo was held to a season-low 13 points.
The Heat next host the visiting Orlando Magic, who should be much easier to handle than the Bucks.