- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Shaquille O’Neal Follows Through With Hilarious Punishment After Losing Bet to Dwyane Wade
- Updated: March 3, 2020
The same cannot be said for former Heat center Shaquille O’Neal, however.
In a Tuesday night episode of “NBA on TNT,” O’Neal revealed that he and Wade had participated in a bet involving a game between the Heat and Milwaukee Bucks.
O’Neal presumably bet against his former team and claimed that the Bucks would win by 20. After losing the bet, the big man unveiled his embarrassingly high hairline for all of America to see.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) March 4, 2020
The Heat went on to beat the Bucks by a score of 105-89 on Monday night.
It was one of Milwaukee’s most embarrassing defeats of the season as superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo was held to a season-low 13 points.
The Heat next host the visiting Orlando Magic, who should be much easier to handle than the Bucks.