- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Premier Games Leaked for Miami Heat’s 2017-18 Season
- Updated: August 12, 2017
While the NBA’s opening week and Christmas Day matchups were revealed earlier this week, the entire schedule is not yet known. The Miami Heat were left out of both high-profile events, but thanks to a recent leak, we now know five of the Heat’s most notable matchups for the 2017-18 regular season.
According to the Miami Herald, a tentative schedule was circulated around select individuals in the league that revealed the five upcoming games. They include an opening night game at Orlando, a home opener against the Indiana Pacers, and a matchup against the Chicago Bulls on Martin Luther King Day. The other two games include the only home meeting against the Cleveland Cavaliers in late March, and the only home matchup versus the Golden State Warriors in early December.
All of these games are definitely not ones to miss, but the Miami Herald did add that these games may be subject to change:
“Though most of the games on the preliminary schedule remain intact, the NBA and Heat have the right to change a few games before the schedule is released and that does sometimes happen.”
Thanks to the seemingly endless string of offseason drama in recent weeks, NBA fans have had no shortage of news. While the recent speculation has been fun, it’s also great to see signs that on-court entertainment is just around the corner.