- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
- Report: Miami Heat showing interest in promising young guard from Alabama
- Miami Heat’s Kendrick Nunn shows off budding new romance while on vacation
Premier Games Leaked for Miami Heat’s 2017-18 Season
- Updated: August 12, 2017
While the NBA’s opening week and Christmas Day matchups were revealed earlier this week, the entire schedule is not yet known. The Miami Heat were left out of both high-profile events, but thanks to a recent leak, we now know five of the Heat’s most notable matchups for the 2017-18 regular season.
According to the Miami Herald, a tentative schedule was circulated around select individuals in the league that revealed the five upcoming games. They include an opening night game at Orlando, a home opener against the Indiana Pacers, and a matchup against the Chicago Bulls on Martin Luther King Day. The other two games include the only home meeting against the Cleveland Cavaliers in late March, and the only home matchup versus the Golden State Warriors in early December.
All of these games are definitely not ones to miss, but the Miami Herald did add that these games may be subject to change:
“Though most of the games on the preliminary schedule remain intact, the NBA and Heat have the right to change a few games before the schedule is released and that does sometimes happen.”
Thanks to the seemingly endless string of offseason drama in recent weeks, NBA fans have had no shortage of news. While the recent speculation has been fun, it’s also great to see signs that on-court entertainment is just around the corner.