- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Updated: November 28, 2020
Adebayo, who made his first All-Star team last season, has quickly become a crucial part of Miami’s core.
Heat president Pat Riley explained that the decision to extend Adebayo’s contract was a “no-brainer.”
“That’s great for the HEAT, great for the fans and great for @Bam1of1.” – Riley (cont’d)
Adebayo, 23, had a breakout year during the 2019-20 season and helped lead Miami to an NBA Finals appearance.
Last season, the University of Kentucky product averaged 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game. All of those numbers were career-highs for Adebayo.
Now, Miami has locked him up for the foreseeable future as it attempts to make another run to the NBA Finals during the 2020-21 season.