- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Oddsmakers Release Miami Heat’s Chances of Winning NBA Championship This Season
- Updated: September 16, 2020
The Miami Heat now have the second-best odds to win the NBA title after their Game 1 victory over the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.
Heat championship odds now down to 9-2, per BetOnLine. Second only to Lakers’ 5-to-9. Heat a 20-to-31 favorite now to win East. Nuggets more than 5-1 to win West.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) September 16, 2020
The Heat were also likely helped by the Denver Nuggets upset of the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday night.
Denver rallied from a 3-1 series deficit to knock off the heavily favored Clippers in the second round.
The Heat looked as good as they have all postseason on Monday, as they came back from a big fourth-quarter hole to defeat the Celtics in overtime.
Butler called Adebayo a “savior” for his huge defensive play on Jayson Tatum that sealed the win.
The Heat will look to continue to dominate in the playoffs in Game 2. Miami is 9-1 since the postseason began.