- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Giannis Antetokounmpo Announces Whether or Not He Will Move on From Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: September 8, 2020
Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo reportedly said that he will not leave Milwaukee.
“It’s not happening. That’s not happening,” Antetokounmpo told Haynes.
“Some see a wall and go in [another direction]. I plow through it. We just have to get better as a team, individually and get right back at it next season.”
Antetokounmpo did not play in Game 5 due to an ankle injury he suffered earlier in the series.
The Heat were able to take advantage, winning Game 5 by a score of 103-94.
“If winning a championship was easy, everyone would have one,” Antetokounmpo said. “We lost. Everyone saw that we lost. It’s disappointing, but what are we going to do? We’re going to keep working. I’ve got confidence in my teammates.”
The Heat have been rumored as a possible destination for the reigning MVP when he hits free agency following the 2020-21 season.
It will be interesting to see if Antetokounmpo decides to stay in Milwaukee for the long haul.