- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
Giannis Antetokounmpo Announces Whether or Not He Will Move on From Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: September 8, 2020
Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo reportedly said that he will not leave Milwaukee.
“It’s not happening. That’s not happening,” Antetokounmpo told Haynes.
“Some see a wall and go in [another direction]. I plow through it. We just have to get better as a team, individually and get right back at it next season.”
Antetokounmpo did not play in Game 5 due to an ankle injury he suffered earlier in the series.
The Heat were able to take advantage, winning Game 5 by a score of 103-94.
“If winning a championship was easy, everyone would have one,” Antetokounmpo said. “We lost. Everyone saw that we lost. It’s disappointing, but what are we going to do? We’re going to keep working. I’ve got confidence in my teammates.”
The Heat have been rumored as a possible destination for the reigning MVP when he hits free agency following the 2020-21 season.
It will be interesting to see if Antetokounmpo decides to stay in Milwaukee for the long haul.