- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
Giannis Antetokounmpo Announces Whether or Not He Will Move on From Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: September 8, 2020
Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo reportedly said that he will not leave Milwaukee.
“It’s not happening. That’s not happening,” Antetokounmpo told Haynes.
“Some see a wall and go in [another direction]. I plow through it. We just have to get better as a team, individually and get right back at it next season.”
Antetokounmpo did not play in Game 5 due to an ankle injury he suffered earlier in the series.
The Heat were able to take advantage, winning Game 5 by a score of 103-94.
“If winning a championship was easy, everyone would have one,” Antetokounmpo said. “We lost. Everyone saw that we lost. It’s disappointing, but what are we going to do? We’re going to keep working. I’ve got confidence in my teammates.”
The Heat have been rumored as a possible destination for the reigning MVP when he hits free agency following the 2020-21 season.
It will be interesting to see if Antetokounmpo decides to stay in Milwaukee for the long haul.