- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Meyers Leonard Slams Huge Crowd for Partying: ‘You Are All a Bunch of Idiots’
- Updated: May 24, 2020
The big man launched into a diatribe on social media on Sunday.
Anddddd… you are all a bunch of IDIOTS. Period. https://t.co/TbyyekXOhm
While most of the country is slowly starting to open back up again, citizens are being asked to be extremely careful and follow strict social-distancing guidelines.
Yet, there appears to a bevy of defiant citizens.
The NBA was one of the first large entities to take action after the novel coronavirus broke out in the United States earlier this year.
Back in March, NBA commissioner Adam Silver suspended the 2019-20 season after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert contracted the dangerous virus.
In the aftermath of the momentous decision, multiple players around the NBA stepped up and set a great example.
Leonard, 28, has been a model citizen during quarantine. As a matter of fact, he raised a vast amount of money to feed over a million people.
While Leonard is just in his first season with the Heat, he has quickly became a fan favorite in Miami.
On the season, the 7-footer is putting up 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.