- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
Meyers Leonard Slams Huge Crowd for Partying: ‘You Are All a Bunch of Idiots’
- Updated: May 24, 2020
The big man launched into a diatribe on social media on Sunday.
Anddddd… you are all a bunch of IDIOTS. Period. https://t.co/TbyyekXOhm
While most of the country is slowly starting to open back up again, citizens are being asked to be extremely careful and follow strict social-distancing guidelines.
Yet, there appears to a bevy of defiant citizens.
The NBA was one of the first large entities to take action after the novel coronavirus broke out in the United States earlier this year.
Back in March, NBA commissioner Adam Silver suspended the 2019-20 season after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert contracted the dangerous virus.
In the aftermath of the momentous decision, multiple players around the NBA stepped up and set a great example.
Leonard, 28, has been a model citizen during quarantine. As a matter of fact, he raised a vast amount of money to feed over a million people.
While Leonard is just in his first season with the Heat, he has quickly became a fan favorite in Miami.
On the season, the 7-footer is putting up 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.