- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Meyers Leonard Slams Huge Crowd for Partying: ‘You Are All a Bunch of Idiots’
- Updated: May 24, 2020
The big man launched into a diatribe on social media on Sunday.
Anddddd… you are all a bunch of IDIOTS. Period. https://t.co/TbyyekXOhm
While most of the country is slowly starting to open back up again, citizens are being asked to be extremely careful and follow strict social-distancing guidelines.
Yet, there appears to a bevy of defiant citizens.
The NBA was one of the first large entities to take action after the novel coronavirus broke out in the United States earlier this year.
Back in March, NBA commissioner Adam Silver suspended the 2019-20 season after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert contracted the dangerous virus.
In the aftermath of the momentous decision, multiple players around the NBA stepped up and set a great example.
Leonard, 28, has been a model citizen during quarantine. As a matter of fact, he raised a vast amount of money to feed over a million people.
While Leonard is just in his first season with the Heat, he has quickly became a fan favorite in Miami.
On the season, the 7-footer is putting up 6.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.