- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Meyers Leonard Irate After Seeing People Flock to Open Florida Beach
- Updated: April 18, 2020
In fact, Leonard launched into a diatribe on Twitter regarding people who flocked to a beach in Jacksonville, Fla. on Friday.
As soon as things start to get “a little better” …. Come on people, seriously… STAY THE HELL AT HOME. I should say more, but I’ll stop there. Just do what’s right. https://t.co/2B1vG2giOS
The scolding holds weight as the majority of the country is being asked to stay at home due to the dangerous spread of the novel coronavirus. Yet, there appears to be a boatload of defiant citizens.
Luckily, NBA stars like Leonard are setting a good example by staying home and keeping safe.
The NBA was one of the first major sports leagues affected by the deadly virus. After Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for the novel coronavirus in March, NBA commissioner Adam Silver immediately suspended the 2019-20 season.
Although the call to pause the season has impacted people across the league, numerous players stepped up to serve the country.
As a matter of fact, Leonard raised an exorbitant amount of money to feed over a million people.
The 7-footer is averaging 6.1 points and 5.1 boards per game this season.