- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
- Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Bam Adebayo shares emotional story of growing up in trailer after earning max contract
- Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Udonis Haslem offers NSFW response to haters saying Heat’s bubble run was a ‘fluke’
Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Updated: October 21, 2020
In fact, the former player stated that Herro will make the All-Star team next year.
“I believe that he (Tyler Herro) will make the All-Star team next year.”
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) October 21, 2020
This is a fairly aggressive take, especially considering the established guard talent in the Eastern Conference. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
After all, Herro flashed true star potential throughout the 2020 playoffs. He averaged 16.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in the postseason. Those aren’t quite All-Star numbers, but they are not far off either.
Herro showed what he’s fully capable of in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals versus the Boston Celtics. In just over 35 minutes of playing time in the game, Herro dropped an impressive 37 points. He oozed confidence and really showed fans around the world what he can do when asked to lead his team to a win.
Only time will tell if Herro manages to take the leap to become an All-Star in just the second year of his career. If he does, it seems quite likely that Miami would be home to three All-Stars for the season, with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo sure to garner major votes next season as well.