- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Updated: October 21, 2020
In fact, the former player stated that Herro will make the All-Star team next year.
“I believe that he (Tyler Herro) will make the All-Star team next year.”
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) October 21, 2020
This is a fairly aggressive take, especially considering the established guard talent in the Eastern Conference. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.
After all, Herro flashed true star potential throughout the 2020 playoffs. He averaged 16.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in the postseason. Those aren’t quite All-Star numbers, but they are not far off either.
Herro showed what he’s fully capable of in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals versus the Boston Celtics. In just over 35 minutes of playing time in the game, Herro dropped an impressive 37 points. He oozed confidence and really showed fans around the world what he can do when asked to lead his team to a win.
Only time will tell if Herro manages to take the leap to become an All-Star in just the second year of his career. If he does, it seems quite likely that Miami would be home to three All-Stars for the season, with Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo sure to garner major votes next season as well.