- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Kendrick Nunn Destroys Giannis Antetokounmpo and T.J. Warren While Wishing Jimmy Butler Happy Birthday
- Updated: September 14, 2020
The Miami Heat have vanquished some top players on their way to the Eastern Conference Finals.
KNunn gotta chill 🤣💀 pic.twitter.com/G0S3igZsQA
— 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏 𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 (@HeatvsHaters) September 14, 2020
In the Heat’s four-game sweep of T.J. Warren and the Indiana Pacers, the Heat held Warren to just 20.0 points per game. That was after he averaged 31.0 points per game in the six play-in games he participated in.
Warren and Butler formed a serious rivalry during the 2019-20 regular season, but the Heat All-Star got the best of him with ease in the series.
As for defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, Butler and the Heat severely restricted the star. While he averaged 21.8 points per game in the series, he never got comfortable.
It was a big reason why the Heat dominated the top-seeded Bucks on their way to a 4-1 series win.
Up next, Butler, Nunn and the rest of the Heat roster will face the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Only time will tell if Nunn will be able to add the face of Celtics star Jayson Tatum to this hilarious photograph.