- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
Kendrick Nunn Raves About Miami Heat Culture
- Updated: October 25, 2019
If Miami’s season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night was any indication, fans’ eyes should have also been on undrafted rookie Kendrick Nunn.
Nunn exploded onto the scene during Summer League play, and his strong showings over the summer certainly continued into the regular season.
In his first meaningful NBA game, Nunn recorded 24 points, three assists, two rebounds and two steals.
Unsurprisingly, this diamond in the rough is already becoming a fan favorite in Miami. As it turns out, Nunn holds a similar affinity for the organization he is now suiting up for.
In an exclusive interview with HeatNation.com, Nunn discussed what he loves most about the vaunted Heat culture.
“Just the mentality that goes into everything, hard work,” he said. “There’s great people in the organization. It’s a lot of love. The coaches are great. We work hard, do things the right way. I think we’re one of the best organizations in the league.”
So far, it seems the pairing of Nunn and the Heat is a match made in heaven.
With his NBA career off to a great start, it will be awesome to see what heights Nunn can reach in South Florida.