- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Kendrick Nunn Raves About Miami Heat Culture
- Updated: October 25, 2019
If Miami’s season opener against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night was any indication, fans’ eyes should have also been on undrafted rookie Kendrick Nunn.
Nunn exploded onto the scene during Summer League play, and his strong showings over the summer certainly continued into the regular season.
In his first meaningful NBA game, Nunn recorded 24 points, three assists, two rebounds and two steals.
Unsurprisingly, this diamond in the rough is already becoming a fan favorite in Miami. As it turns out, Nunn holds a similar affinity for the organization he is now suiting up for.
In an exclusive interview with HeatNation.com, Nunn discussed what he loves most about the vaunted Heat culture.
“Just the mentality that goes into everything, hard work,” he said. “There’s great people in the organization. It’s a lot of love. The coaches are great. We work hard, do things the right way. I think we’re one of the best organizations in the league.”
So far, it seems the pairing of Nunn and the Heat is a match made in heaven.
With his NBA career off to a great start, it will be awesome to see what heights Nunn can reach in South Florida.