- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Kelly Olynyk Posts Inspirational Message to Heat Nation via Social Media
- Updated: April 26, 2018
While the 2017-18 season came to and end after a hard-fought five-game series with the Philadelphia 76ers, Olynyk is not letting it get him down. Instead, he is already looking toward the future.
On Wednesday, the 7-footer took to Instagram to thank the fans for their support and get them excited for the potential success that lies ahead.
Throughout the season, Olynyk proved to be a valuable addition to the Miami roster. Not only did he embody the discipline and toughness that the organization has long prided itself on, he also finished with career highs in several key statistics, averaging 11.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
Several from this season’s roster have potentially played their last games in Heat uniforms, but it seems quite likely that Olynyk will be back next season to continue building upon his first season with the Heat. That’s good news for both parties, as it appears he could not be happier to be a part of Heat Nation.
With the 2017-18 season in the rearview, it is now time for everyone on the roster to hunker down and work to get faster, stronger, and better for next year. If Olynyk’s post is any indication of his commitment to that process, he’s poised to take yet another step forward next season.