- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
Kelly Olynyk Posts Inspirational Message to Heat Nation via Social Media
- Updated: April 26, 2018
While the 2017-18 season came to and end after a hard-fought five-game series with the Philadelphia 76ers, Olynyk is not letting it get him down. Instead, he is already looking toward the future.
On Wednesday, the 7-footer took to Instagram to thank the fans for their support and get them excited for the potential success that lies ahead.
Throughout the season, Olynyk proved to be a valuable addition to the Miami roster. Not only did he embody the discipline and toughness that the organization has long prided itself on, he also finished with career highs in several key statistics, averaging 11.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
Several from this season’s roster have potentially played their last games in Heat uniforms, but it seems quite likely that Olynyk will be back next season to continue building upon his first season with the Heat. That’s good news for both parties, as it appears he could not be happier to be a part of Heat Nation.
With the 2017-18 season in the rearview, it is now time for everyone on the roster to hunker down and work to get faster, stronger, and better for next year. If Olynyk’s post is any indication of his commitment to that process, he’s poised to take yet another step forward next season.