- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Gabrielle Union Comments on Dwyane Wade Potentially Playing Last Game of Career
- Updated: April 25, 2018
Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat left the court in defeat in Game 5 on Tuesday night. After the game, Wade’s wife and number one fan Gabrielle Union reminded everyone that Wade will always be a winner no matter what.
Union is known to take to Twitter to shower her baller husband with compliments, but Tuesday night’s post really took the cake. Earlier this year, Wade admitted that this season may be his last in the NBA and Union took a moment to honor his incredible career.
Wade performed well throughout the five-game series with the Philadelphia 76ers, averaging 16.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game, but his contributions were not enough to help the Heat overcome their talented adversaries.
Now that Wade’s offseason has begun, all Union and the rest of his fans have to do is wait to see whether or not this truly is the end.
As Union expressed in the tweet, we all hope this isn’t the end of his career. If it is, we can be sure that a No. 3 jersey will be hanging from the rafters at American Airlines Arena as soon as possible.