- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Gabrielle Union Comments on Dwyane Wade Potentially Playing Last Game of Career
- Updated: April 25, 2018
Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat left the court in defeat in Game 5 on Tuesday night. After the game, Wade’s wife and number one fan Gabrielle Union reminded everyone that Wade will always be a winner no matter what.
Union is known to take to Twitter to shower her baller husband with compliments, but Tuesday night’s post really took the cake. Earlier this year, Wade admitted that this season may be his last in the NBA and Union took a moment to honor his incredible career.
Wade performed well throughout the five-game series with the Philadelphia 76ers, averaging 16.6 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game, but his contributions were not enough to help the Heat overcome their talented adversaries.
Now that Wade’s offseason has begun, all Union and the rest of his fans have to do is wait to see whether or not this truly is the end.
As Union expressed in the tweet, we all hope this isn’t the end of his career. If it is, we can be sure that a No. 3 jersey will be hanging from the rafters at American Airlines Arena as soon as possible.