- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Kelly Olynyk Gives Optimistic Update on His Health as Miami Heat Gear Up for Season Resumption
- Updated: July 3, 2020
Olynyk spoke about his health on Friday.
Kelly Olynyk of four-month break: "I was definitely banged up at the beginning of the season. … But my body feels better than ever right now." Says it feels like it's the beginning of a new season.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 3, 2020
On the season, Olynyk has averaged 7.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. While his numbers certainly do not jump off the page, he has been a meaningful member of Miami’s rotation.
Olynyk has played in 59 of the Heat’s 65 total games.
While it’s great news that Olynyk is not dealing with any nagging injuries, the Heat may very well be missing some players at the onset of the NBA’s restart due to the novel coronavirus.
On Friday, the team decided to shut down its facilities.
The next time Miami will get the chance to practice, it will be firmly inside the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.
Hopefully Olynyk and his Heat teammates enjoy a healthy season from here on out.