- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Kelly Olynyk Gives Optimistic Update on His Health as Miami Heat Gear Up for Season Resumption
- Updated: July 3, 2020
Olynyk spoke about his health on Friday.
Kelly Olynyk of four-month break: "I was definitely banged up at the beginning of the season. … But my body feels better than ever right now." Says it feels like it's the beginning of a new season.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) July 3, 2020
On the season, Olynyk has averaged 7.7 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game. While his numbers certainly do not jump off the page, he has been a meaningful member of Miami’s rotation.
Olynyk has played in 59 of the Heat’s 65 total games.
While it’s great news that Olynyk is not dealing with any nagging injuries, the Heat may very well be missing some players at the onset of the NBA’s restart due to the novel coronavirus.
On Friday, the team decided to shut down its facilities.
The next time Miami will get the chance to practice, it will be firmly inside the NBA’s bubble in Orlando, Fla.
Hopefully Olynyk and his Heat teammates enjoy a healthy season from here on out.