- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Justise Winslow Sends Loving Message After Reconnecting With Former Miami Heat Teammates in NBA Bubble
- Updated: July 29, 2020
Winslow, who suffered a season-ending injury in the bubble, was very appreciative of his former teammates’ portrayal of love.
From Florida with Love 🖤🙏🏾🏁 https://t.co/3NJWvtgn8W
The Heat selected Winslow with the No. 10 pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.
Although Winslow was one of the best prospects in the draft, he never became the star the Heat had hoped for.
Winslow dealt with various injuries over the course of his time with the Heat. The Duke University product only played in 11 games with the Heat this season.
In February, the Heat sent Winslow to the Grizzlies in a three-team trade.
In addition, the Heat had to part ways with James Johnson and Dion Waiters in the trade. However, they acquired 2015 NBA Finals MVP Andre Iguodala, as well as proven veterans Jae Crowder and Solomon Hill in the deal.
While Winslow was looking for a resurgent stint with the Grizzlies this season, he suffered a hip injury in the NBA bubble that will force him to miss the rest of the 2019-20 campaign.
The 24-year-old has career averages of 9.0 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.