- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler to Miss Matchup vs. Boston Celtics With New Injury
- Report: Pat Riley Had to Lend Erik Spoelstra Several Armani Suits When He Became Miami Heat Coach
- Erik Spoelstra Explains Why He’s Encouraging Jae Crowder to Shoot From Even ‘Deeper Range’
- Referee Admits to Huge Officiating Error in Miami Heat’s Loss to Toronto Raptors
- Video: Erik Spoelstra in Utter Disbelief as Fred VanVleet Makes Game-Saving Deflection
- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
Report: New Injury to Sideline Justise Winslow for Rest of NBA Restart
- Updated: July 21, 2020
The Memphis Grizzlies newcomer will be sidelined with a hip injury for the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Memphis Grizzlies forward Justise Winslow sufferered a hip injury and will be sidelined for remainder of the restart.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) July 21, 2020
Winslow, 24, has battled various injuries over the course of his career.
The Heat drafted Winslow with the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft. He averaged a career-high 12.6 points and 4.3 assists per game with the Heat last season.
However, the youngster only played in 11 games with the Heat this season. The Heat shipped him to the Grizzlies in a multi-team trade in February.
It was a gamble for the Heat to end their relationship with Winslow due to the potential the former lottery pick has. Now, it looks like a prophetic move.
The Heat are focused on winning a championship this season. Therefore, they need all their guys to be healthy and ready to go.
The 2019-20 season starts on July 30.