- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
- Here’s how Kawhi Leonard joining the Miami Heat would become a ‘possibility’
- Here’s what Philadelphia 76ers would ‘very likely’ demand from Miami Heat for Joel Embiid
- Report: Miami Heat have ‘admiration’ for Paul George’s game as big free agency looms
- Video: Mike Tyson confronts Boosie Badazz over derogatory comments about Dwyane Wade’s transgender daughter
Report: New Injury to Sideline Justise Winslow for Rest of NBA Restart
- Updated: July 21, 2020
The Memphis Grizzlies newcomer will be sidelined with a hip injury for the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Memphis Grizzlies forward Justise Winslow sufferered a hip injury and will be sidelined for remainder of the restart.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) July 21, 2020
Winslow, 24, has battled various injuries over the course of his career.
The Heat drafted Winslow with the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft. He averaged a career-high 12.6 points and 4.3 assists per game with the Heat last season.
However, the youngster only played in 11 games with the Heat this season. The Heat shipped him to the Grizzlies in a multi-team trade in February.
It was a gamble for the Heat to end their relationship with Winslow due to the potential the former lottery pick has. Now, it looks like a prophetic move.
The Heat are focused on winning a championship this season. Therefore, they need all their guys to be healthy and ready to go.
The 2019-20 season starts on July 30.