- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Report: New Injury to Sideline Justise Winslow for Rest of NBA Restart
- Updated: July 21, 2020
The Memphis Grizzlies newcomer will be sidelined with a hip injury for the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Memphis Grizzlies forward Justise Winslow sufferered a hip injury and will be sidelined for remainder of the restart.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) July 21, 2020
Winslow, 24, has battled various injuries over the course of his career.
The Heat drafted Winslow with the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft. He averaged a career-high 12.6 points and 4.3 assists per game with the Heat last season.
However, the youngster only played in 11 games with the Heat this season. The Heat shipped him to the Grizzlies in a multi-team trade in February.
It was a gamble for the Heat to end their relationship with Winslow due to the potential the former lottery pick has. Now, it looks like a prophetic move.
The Heat are focused on winning a championship this season. Therefore, they need all their guys to be healthy and ready to go.
The 2019-20 season starts on July 30.