- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Josh Richardson Reacts to Udonis Haslem Re-Signing With Miami Heat
- Updated: July 20, 2017
Welcome back, Chief. @ Miami, Florida https://t.co/wMQ3WA72ty
Richardson’s affectionate usage of the nickname “Chief” for Haslem is fitting, as the highly respected 14-year veteran and Miami native will continue to be a constant source of leadership, within the locker room and the city of Miami.
While the 37-year-old University of Florida graduate isn’t the player he was a decade ago, as a legit bruiser up front, he’s cemented his legacy as a cornerstone player. He’s spent his entire career in South Beach, contributing to three title wins.
This season may mark the end of a strong career, which will likely lead to a front office position within the organization. There were brief rumors about Haslem considering signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers, reuniting with LeBron James, however there was no doubt that Mr. 305 was going to finish his career in Miami.