- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Josh Richardson Reacts to Udonis Haslem Re-Signing With Miami Heat
- Updated: July 20, 2017
Welcome back, Chief. @ Miami, Florida https://t.co/wMQ3WA72ty
Richardson’s affectionate usage of the nickname “Chief” for Haslem is fitting, as the highly respected 14-year veteran and Miami native will continue to be a constant source of leadership, within the locker room and the city of Miami.
While the 37-year-old University of Florida graduate isn’t the player he was a decade ago, as a legit bruiser up front, he’s cemented his legacy as a cornerstone player. He’s spent his entire career in South Beach, contributing to three title wins.
This season may mark the end of a strong career, which will likely lead to a front office position within the organization. There were brief rumors about Haslem considering signing with the Cleveland Cavaliers, reuniting with LeBron James, however there was no doubt that Mr. 305 was going to finish his career in Miami.