- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Josh Richardson Ecstatic to ‘Talk Crazy’ to Udonis Haslem Now That He’s Re-Signed With Miami Heat
- Updated: August 10, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a strong season with the Heat in 2018-19 in which he averaged 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, all career-highs. He was traded away in early July in the sign-and-trade deal that made four-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler a member of the Heat.
Richardson is expected to start for a 76ers team that will be one of a handful of teams that will seriously contend for the NBA championship this upcoming season.
Haslem had thoughts of retiring this past season at age 38. But he just signed a one-year contract to remain with the only NBA team he’s ever played for.
The 2019-20 season will be Haslem’s 17th in the NBA, which are the most seasons any active player has played with one team. He has seen his minutes drop precipitously in recent seasons, but he’s expected to play a leadership role on a relatively young Heat team.