- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Josh Richardson Ecstatic to ‘Talk Crazy’ to Udonis Haslem Now That He’s Re-Signed With Miami Heat
- Updated: August 10, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a strong season with the Heat in 2018-19 in which he averaged 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, all career-highs. He was traded away in early July in the sign-and-trade deal that made four-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler a member of the Heat.
Richardson is expected to start for a 76ers team that will be one of a handful of teams that will seriously contend for the NBA championship this upcoming season.
Haslem had thoughts of retiring this past season at age 38. But he just signed a one-year contract to remain with the only NBA team he’s ever played for.
The 2019-20 season will be Haslem’s 17th in the NBA, which are the most seasons any active player has played with one team. He has seen his minutes drop precipitously in recent seasons, but he’s expected to play a leadership role on a relatively young Heat team.