- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Josh Richardson Ecstatic to ‘Talk Crazy’ to Udonis Haslem Now That He’s Re-Signed With Miami Heat
- Updated: August 10, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a strong season with the Heat in 2018-19 in which he averaged 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, all career-highs. He was traded away in early July in the sign-and-trade deal that made four-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler a member of the Heat.
Richardson is expected to start for a 76ers team that will be one of a handful of teams that will seriously contend for the NBA championship this upcoming season.
Haslem had thoughts of retiring this past season at age 38. But he just signed a one-year contract to remain with the only NBA team he’s ever played for.
The 2019-20 season will be Haslem’s 17th in the NBA, which are the most seasons any active player has played with one team. He has seen his minutes drop precipitously in recent seasons, but he’s expected to play a leadership role on a relatively young Heat team.