- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Josh Richardson Ecstatic to ‘Talk Crazy’ to Udonis Haslem Now That He’s Re-Signed With Miami Heat
- Updated: August 10, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a strong season with the Heat in 2018-19 in which he averaged 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, all career-highs. He was traded away in early July in the sign-and-trade deal that made four-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler a member of the Heat.
Richardson is expected to start for a 76ers team that will be one of a handful of teams that will seriously contend for the NBA championship this upcoming season.
Haslem had thoughts of retiring this past season at age 38. But he just signed a one-year contract to remain with the only NBA team he’s ever played for.
The 2019-20 season will be Haslem’s 17th in the NBA, which are the most seasons any active player has played with one team. He has seen his minutes drop precipitously in recent seasons, but he’s expected to play a leadership role on a relatively young Heat team.