- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
Josh Richardson Ecstatic to ‘Talk Crazy’ to Udonis Haslem Now That He’s Re-Signed With Miami Heat
- Updated: August 10, 2019
Richardson, 25, is coming off a strong season with the Heat in 2018-19 in which he averaged 16.6 points, 4.1 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game, all career-highs. He was traded away in early July in the sign-and-trade deal that made four-time NBA All-Star Jimmy Butler a member of the Heat.
Richardson is expected to start for a 76ers team that will be one of a handful of teams that will seriously contend for the NBA championship this upcoming season.
Haslem had thoughts of retiring this past season at age 38. But he just signed a one-year contract to remain with the only NBA team he’s ever played for.
The 2019-20 season will be Haslem’s 17th in the NBA, which are the most seasons any active player has played with one team. He has seen his minutes drop precipitously in recent seasons, but he’s expected to play a leadership role on a relatively young Heat team.