- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Updated: August 18, 2019
In response, the actor kissing Union, John Cho, offered an brief and amusing retort.
— John Cho (@JohnTheCho) August 16, 2019
It was a decade ago that Cho co-starred in the 22-episode ABC science fiction television series, “FlashForward,” with Union playing a recurring character on nine shows. Despite the fact that the program lasted just one year, it’s clear that the images have lived on.
By the time Union was portraying her character on the show, she and Wade had begun their relationship that developed following their first meeting in 2007. The pair would end up getting married in 2014.
Wade and Union welcomed their first child last November when daughter Kaavia James was born by surrogate. Her arrival temporarily took Wade off the court in what was the final year of his 16-season NBA career. However, he ended up playing in 72 games and finished up what will be a Hall of Fame career by averaging 15.0 points, 4.2 assists and 4.0 rebounds.
While Wade could conceivably end up joining his wife in some future productions, it’s likely that Union will be the partner who will remain in front of the camera. Most likely, Wade is hoping that no more love scenes will be in her future.