- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Updated: August 18, 2019
In response, the actor kissing Union, John Cho, offered an brief and amusing retort.
— John Cho (@JohnTheCho) August 16, 2019
It was a decade ago that Cho co-starred in the 22-episode ABC science fiction television series, “FlashForward,” with Union playing a recurring character on nine shows. Despite the fact that the program lasted just one year, it’s clear that the images have lived on.
By the time Union was portraying her character on the show, she and Wade had begun their relationship that developed following their first meeting in 2007. The pair would end up getting married in 2014.
Wade and Union welcomed their first child last November when daughter Kaavia James was born by surrogate. Her arrival temporarily took Wade off the court in what was the final year of his 16-season NBA career. However, he ended up playing in 72 games and finished up what will be a Hall of Fame career by averaging 15.0 points, 4.2 assists and 4.0 rebounds.
While Wade could conceivably end up joining his wife in some future productions, it’s likely that Union will be the partner who will remain in front of the camera. Most likely, Wade is hoping that no more love scenes will be in her future.