- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
John Cho Hilariously Responds to Dwyane Wade After Kissing His Wife
- Updated: August 18, 2019
In response, the actor kissing Union, John Cho, offered an brief and amusing retort.
— John Cho (@JohnTheCho) August 16, 2019
It was a decade ago that Cho co-starred in the 22-episode ABC science fiction television series, “FlashForward,” with Union playing a recurring character on nine shows. Despite the fact that the program lasted just one year, it’s clear that the images have lived on.
By the time Union was portraying her character on the show, she and Wade had begun their relationship that developed following their first meeting in 2007. The pair would end up getting married in 2014.
Wade and Union welcomed their first child last November when daughter Kaavia James was born by surrogate. Her arrival temporarily took Wade off the court in what was the final year of his 16-season NBA career. However, he ended up playing in 72 games and finished up what will be a Hall of Fame career by averaging 15.0 points, 4.2 assists and 4.0 rebounds.
While Wade could conceivably end up joining his wife in some future productions, it’s likely that Union will be the partner who will remain in front of the camera. Most likely, Wade is hoping that no more love scenes will be in her future.