- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Updated: August 16, 2019
That’s because his wife, actress Gabrielle Union, had retweeted a GIF of a love scene between her and actor John Cho from one of her television appearances.
Not what i wanted to come on twitter and see https://t.co/Ervqi7tCMp
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2019
The GIF was from the ABC television series “Flash Forward,” which premiered in 2009 and was cancelled the following year. Cho played an FBI agent on the show, with Union making appearances in nine of the 22 episodes filmed.
Wade and Union have been married since 2014, having first met seven years earlier, so the GIF didn’t come as a surprise to the retired superstar. However, it was clear that the image wasn’t something he necessarily wanted to see again.
Union’s acting career continues to move forward, while Wade is looking at potential options beyond the basketball court. His own acting efforts have largely been in roles where he is playing himself, with many other television appearances taking place on talk shows or sports-based programs.
When both Wade and Union are at home, they’re taking care of both Wade’s children and the daughter that was born by surrogate last year, Kaavia James.