- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Updated: August 16, 2019
That’s because his wife, actress Gabrielle Union, had retweeted a GIF of a love scene between her and actor John Cho from one of her television appearances.
Not what i wanted to come on twitter and see https://t.co/Ervqi7tCMp
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2019
The GIF was from the ABC television series “Flash Forward,” which premiered in 2009 and was cancelled the following year. Cho played an FBI agent on the show, with Union making appearances in nine of the 22 episodes filmed.
Wade and Union have been married since 2014, having first met seven years earlier, so the GIF didn’t come as a surprise to the retired superstar. However, it was clear that the image wasn’t something he necessarily wanted to see again.
Union’s acting career continues to move forward, while Wade is looking at potential options beyond the basketball court. His own acting efforts have largely been in roles where he is playing himself, with many other television appearances taking place on talk shows or sports-based programs.
When both Wade and Union are at home, they’re taking care of both Wade’s children and the daughter that was born by surrogate last year, Kaavia James.