- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Updated: August 16, 2019
That’s because his wife, actress Gabrielle Union, had retweeted a GIF of a love scene between her and actor John Cho from one of her television appearances.
Not what i wanted to come on twitter and see https://t.co/Ervqi7tCMp
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2019
The GIF was from the ABC television series “Flash Forward,” which premiered in 2009 and was cancelled the following year. Cho played an FBI agent on the show, with Union making appearances in nine of the 22 episodes filmed.
Wade and Union have been married since 2014, having first met seven years earlier, so the GIF didn’t come as a surprise to the retired superstar. However, it was clear that the image wasn’t something he necessarily wanted to see again.
Union’s acting career continues to move forward, while Wade is looking at potential options beyond the basketball court. His own acting efforts have largely been in roles where he is playing himself, with many other television appearances taking place on talk shows or sports-based programs.
When both Wade and Union are at home, they’re taking care of both Wade’s children and the daughter that was born by surrogate last year, Kaavia James.