- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Updated: August 16, 2019
That’s because his wife, actress Gabrielle Union, had retweeted a GIF of a love scene between her and actor John Cho from one of her television appearances.
Not what i wanted to come on twitter and see https://t.co/Ervqi7tCMp
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2019
The GIF was from the ABC television series “Flash Forward,” which premiered in 2009 and was cancelled the following year. Cho played an FBI agent on the show, with Union making appearances in nine of the 22 episodes filmed.
Wade and Union have been married since 2014, having first met seven years earlier, so the GIF didn’t come as a surprise to the retired superstar. However, it was clear that the image wasn’t something he necessarily wanted to see again.
Union’s acting career continues to move forward, while Wade is looking at potential options beyond the basketball court. His own acting efforts have largely been in roles where he is playing himself, with many other television appearances taking place on talk shows or sports-based programs.
When both Wade and Union are at home, they’re taking care of both Wade’s children and the daughter that was born by surrogate last year, Kaavia James.