- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Former Mavs Guard for Final Roster Spot
- Report: Daryl Macon Has Emerged as ‘Strong Possibility’ for Miami Heat’s Final Roster Spot
- J.J. Redick Says He Would Love to Play With Jimmy Butler Again
- Hassan Whiteside Says Portland Trail Blazers ‘Best Team I’ve Ever Played on Talent-Wise’
- Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Bam Adebayo Offers Take on Which Miami Heat Player Stood Out Most in Offseason Workouts
- Dwyane Wade Gives Glowing Review of Lakers’ Revamped Roster
- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Alonzo Mourning Ranked as Best Miami Heat Players Ever
- Report: Bam Adebayo Says Miami Heat Pushing Him to Be ‘More of a Leader’ This Season
- Chris Bosh Explains Why He’s ‘Comfortable’ With His Legacy on Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade Gets Upset After Seeing His Wife Gabrielle Union Kiss Another Man
- Updated: August 16, 2019
That’s because his wife, actress Gabrielle Union, had retweeted a GIF of a love scene between her and actor John Cho from one of her television appearances.
Not what i wanted to come on twitter and see https://t.co/Ervqi7tCMp
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 15, 2019
The GIF was from the ABC television series “Flash Forward,” which premiered in 2009 and was cancelled the following year. Cho played an FBI agent on the show, with Union making appearances in nine of the 22 episodes filmed.
Wade and Union have been married since 2014, having first met seven years earlier, so the GIF didn’t come as a surprise to the retired superstar. However, it was clear that the image wasn’t something he necessarily wanted to see again.
Union’s acting career continues to move forward, while Wade is looking at potential options beyond the basketball court. His own acting efforts have largely been in roles where he is playing himself, with many other television appearances taking place on talk shows or sports-based programs.
When both Wade and Union are at home, they’re taking care of both Wade’s children and the daughter that was born by surrogate last year, Kaavia James.