- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
Jimmy Butler’s inspiring message after ‘tough’ Miami Heat snap 6-game losing streak
- Updated: March 29, 2021
The Miami Heat snapped their six-game losing streak on Monday night with a 98-88 win over the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden.
Miami scored just 36 points in the first half, but it rallied with a 39-point third quarter to beat the Knicks.
After the win, Jimmy Butler posted a motivational message about his team’s toughness.
View this post on Instagram
Butler was fantastic on Monday as he scored 19 second-half points and finished with 27 points, five rebounds and six assists.
The Heat are now 23-24 on the season and have beaten the Knicks in all three of their matchups.
Miami desperately needed to end its losing streak as it had fallen into eighth place in the Eastern Conference prior to tonight’s win.
The Heat will look to continue their winning ways on Wednesday when they take on the Indiana Pacers.