- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Jimmy Butler Sends Message of Love to City of Miami After Win vs. Washington Wizards
- Updated: December 6, 2019
In his first season with the Heat, Butler has embraced the city of Miami and everything that comes with it. The four-time All-Star said recently that he is happy in Miami and that he had wanted to go there for reasons beyond basketball.
After 22 games, the Heat currently have a record of 16-6. They are undefeated at home.
Butler, who has missed four games this season, is having a superb year, averaging 20.5 points, 6.3 rebounds, 6.8 assists and 2.3 steals per game. On Friday, he recorded his second triple-double of the week, with 28 points, 11 assists and 11 rebounds.
His other triple-double effort came in an overtime win over the defending champion Toronto Raptors.
The Marquette University product leads the Heat in points, assists and steals per game.