- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Updated: February 25, 2021
Although Butler is one of the best players in the league, he did not appear to care that he wasn’t selected to be on the star-studded squad.
“I’m cool,” Butler said. “I’m not the one to ask about going to All-Star. I wish Bam [Adebayo] would have made it. As for me, I’m cool.”
Butler, 31, has missed several games this season due to the NBA’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
However, the Heat have been turning things around in recent weeks. Butler’s reemergence has propelled the team into the playoff picture.
On the season, Butler is putting up 19.5 points, 7.8 assists and 7.7 boards per contest. The Heat are on a four-game winning streak.
The Heat take on the red-hot Utah Jazz on Friday.