- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Updated: April 17, 2021
Butler expressing frustration. "I don't know what team is going to show up on any given night."… Blames defensive issues in part on "just being soft, scared of contact.".. He wants Bam to attack rim more: "He lets people off the hook. Play bully ball."
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) April 17, 2021
The Heat got diced by the Wolves on Friday by a score of 119-111.
Butler, 31, led the Heat with 30 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists in 39 minutes of action. However, the veteran didn’t have enough help.
Adebayo, who signed a massive contract with the franchise last offseason, put up just 17 points, four rebounds and four assists on Friday. The center put up just eight shots in over 33 minutes of play.
Of course, Adebayo is viewed as one of the Heat’s best players next to Butler. The University of Kentucky product is collecting a career-high 19.0 points and 5.2 assists on top of 9.2 rebounds and 1.1 rejections per game this season.
The Heat, who are on a three-game losing skid, hold a 28-28 record on the season.