- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Updated: February 6, 2020
In his Twitter post, Crowder was highly appreciative of the love he has been receiving from Heat fans.
MIAMI ALOT OF HARD WORK & DEDICATION IS ON THE WAY.! I FEEL THE LOVE FROM YOU FANS ALREADY AND ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED.!! LETS WORK.! 😈
Averaging 9.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 29.4 minutes per game this season, Crowder joins a Heat team that is looking to advance deep into the playoffs.
Crowder was part of the recent trade deadline deal with the Grizzlies that brought Andre Iguodala to the Heat along with Solomon Hill. For its part, Miami shipped out Dion Waiters, James Johnson and Justise Winslow.
Johnson was later traded by the Grizzlies to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Gorgui Dieng.
In anticipation of the trade, the Grizzlies held out both Crowder and Hill from Wednesday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks. Likewise, the Heat kept Waiters and Johnson from playing versus the Los Angeles Clippers.