- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Updated: February 6, 2020
In his Twitter post, Crowder was highly appreciative of the love he has been receiving from Heat fans.
MIAMI ALOT OF HARD WORK & DEDICATION IS ON THE WAY.! I FEEL THE LOVE FROM YOU FANS ALREADY AND ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED.!! LETS WORK.! ?
Averaging 9.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 29.4 minutes per game this season, Crowder joins a Heat team that is looking to advance deep into the playoffs.
Crowder was part of the recent trade deadline deal with the Grizzlies that brought Andre Iguodala to the Heat along with Solomon Hill. For its part, Miami shipped out Dion Waiters, James Johnson and Justise Winslow.
Johnson was later traded by the Grizzlies to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Gorgui Dieng.
In anticipation of the trade, the Grizzlies held out both Crowder and Hill from Wednesday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks. Likewise, the Heat kept Waiters and Johnson from playing versus the Los Angeles Clippers.