- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Jae Crowder Backs Lou Williams as He Questions Return of NBA Season
- Updated: June 15, 2020
Jae Crowder recently showed support for Lou Williams when he said that a return of the NBA would only serve as a distraction.
Crowder sounded off in the comments to show support for Williams’ sentiment.
Both players believe that the league will only be a distraction from the real-world problems that need to be the focus at the moment.
As protests around the United States continue following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died at the hands of a police officer last month, Crowder and Williams agree that watching NBA games could keep people from fighting for equality.
Crowder has been one of a number of players who have voiced their opinions about health concerns should the league return to action next month. The Miami Heat small forward recently fired back against a doctor who was more concerned about not being able to watch basketball than he was about the health of the players involved.
Crowder has career playoff averages of 10.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.1 steals per game.