- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
Jae Crowder Backs Lou Williams as He Questions Return of NBA Season
- Updated: June 15, 2020
Jae Crowder recently showed support for Lou Williams when he said that a return of the NBA would only serve as a distraction.
Crowder sounded off in the comments to show support for Williams’ sentiment.
Both players believe that the league will only be a distraction from the real-world problems that need to be the focus at the moment.
As protests around the United States continue following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died at the hands of a police officer last month, Crowder and Williams agree that watching NBA games could keep people from fighting for equality.
Crowder has been one of a number of players who have voiced their opinions about health concerns should the league return to action next month. The Miami Heat small forward recently fired back against a doctor who was more concerned about not being able to watch basketball than he was about the health of the players involved.
Crowder has career playoff averages of 10.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.1 steals per game.