- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Jae Crowder Appears to Be Enjoying Quarantine in Extremely Relaxing Fashion
- Updated: March 26, 2020
Much of the globe is practicing self-isolation and quarantining in an attempt to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus.
However, just because individuals, couples and families are keeping mostly to themselves, that doesn’t mean they can’t have fun doing it.
Crowder seems to be quarantining with his girlfriend, Lece Babi. Not only that, it looks like they’re enjoying the very best that Miami has to offer by taking to the ocean for a nice day of cruising around the water.
Surely, there are a lot of people all over the world that would be doing the exact same thing if they had the same access that Crowder does.
Crowder first arrived in Miami in early February as part of a deal between the Heat and Memphis Grizzlies.
Since then, he has quickly become an important part of the Heat rotation.
With the Heat, Crowder is averaging 11.9 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game. Beyond that, he has also made it very clear that if given the option, he would like to make Miami his home for the foreseeable future.
Considering the fact that his current deal is up at the end of the 2019-20 season, it will be interesting to see if he and the Heat can strike a deal to keep him in South Florida past this summer.