- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Updated: February 26, 2020
The Miami Heat are currently reeling, having lost six of their last eight games.
Even so, the Heat are still in fourth place in the Eastern Conference and considered to be title contenders.
A former NBA champion believes Miami will come out on top of the East in the playoffs.
JR Smith got the Lakers and Heat making the NBA Finals pic.twitter.com/G7wkKADMy7
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) February 26, 2020
Free agent J.R. Smith, who won a title with the Cavs in 2016, recently had a question-and-answer session with his Instagram followers.
When asked to predict which teams would meet in the 2020 NBA Finals, Smith had a “crazy” response. He answered that the Los Angeles Lakers, the team he is currently rumored to join, will face the Heat.
The Heat have plenty of work to do if they want to compete for a championship this season.
While they have been nearly untouchable at home, their 13-18 win-loss record on the road could spell trouble in the playoffs, especially if they do not have home-court advantage in a series.