- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Updated: February 26, 2020
The Miami Heat are currently reeling, having lost six of their last eight games.
Even so, the Heat are still in fourth place in the Eastern Conference and considered to be title contenders.
A former NBA champion believes Miami will come out on top of the East in the playoffs.
JR Smith got the Lakers and Heat making the NBA Finals pic.twitter.com/G7wkKADMy7
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) February 26, 2020
Free agent J.R. Smith, who won a title with the Cavs in 2016, recently had a question-and-answer session with his Instagram followers.
When asked to predict which teams would meet in the 2020 NBA Finals, Smith had a “crazy” response. He answered that the Los Angeles Lakers, the team he is currently rumored to join, will face the Heat.
The Heat have plenty of work to do if they want to compete for a championship this season.
While they have been nearly untouchable at home, their 13-18 win-loss record on the road could spell trouble in the playoffs, especially if they do not have home-court advantage in a series.