- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Updated: February 26, 2020
The Miami Heat are currently reeling, having lost six of their last eight games.
Even so, the Heat are still in fourth place in the Eastern Conference and considered to be title contenders.
A former NBA champion believes Miami will come out on top of the East in the playoffs.
JR Smith got the Lakers and Heat making the NBA Finals pic.twitter.com/G7wkKADMy7
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) February 26, 2020
Free agent J.R. Smith, who won a title with the Cavs in 2016, recently had a question-and-answer session with his Instagram followers.
When asked to predict which teams would meet in the 2020 NBA Finals, Smith had a “crazy” response. He answered that the Los Angeles Lakers, the team he is currently rumored to join, will face the Heat.
The Heat have plenty of work to do if they want to compete for a championship this season.
While they have been nearly untouchable at home, their 13-18 win-loss record on the road could spell trouble in the playoffs, especially if they do not have home-court advantage in a series.