- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Updated: November 25, 2020
Two-time All-Star Isaiah Thomas is still a free agent.
On Tuesday night, the guard sent social media into a frenzy after posting a video of him participating in a scrimmage with Miami Heat shorts on.
It’s just WORK 🏁 pic.twitter.com/8SXJnbyOAT
— Isaiah Thomas (@isaiahthomas) November 25, 2020
Thomas, 31, last played for the Washington Wizards.
The veteran collected 12.2 points and 3.7 assists in 40 games for the Wizards during the 2019-20 regular season. However, the Wizards shipped Thomas away midway through the season before he got released by the Los Angeles Clippers.
The journeyman has bounced around the league since his heyday with the Boston Celtics.
During the 2016-17 season, Thomas put up a career-high 28.9 points on top of 5.9 assists and 2.7 boards per game for the Celtics.
The 5-foot-9 assassin has playoff career averages of 22.6 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
As for the Heat, they were two wins away from securing the 2020 championship. The franchise could bolster its backcourt or bench with the acquisition of Thomas.