- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Video: 2-time All-Star free agent seen working out in Miami Heat shorts
- Updated: November 25, 2020
Two-time All-Star Isaiah Thomas is still a free agent.
On Tuesday night, the guard sent social media into a frenzy after posting a video of him participating in a scrimmage with Miami Heat shorts on.
It’s just WORK 🏁 pic.twitter.com/8SXJnbyOAT
— Isaiah Thomas (@isaiahthomas) November 25, 2020
Thomas, 31, last played for the Washington Wizards.
The veteran collected 12.2 points and 3.7 assists in 40 games for the Wizards during the 2019-20 regular season. However, the Wizards shipped Thomas away midway through the season before he got released by the Los Angeles Clippers.
The journeyman has bounced around the league since his heyday with the Boston Celtics.
During the 2016-17 season, Thomas put up a career-high 28.9 points on top of 5.9 assists and 2.7 boards per game for the Celtics.
The 5-foot-9 assassin has playoff career averages of 22.6 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
As for the Heat, they were two wins away from securing the 2020 championship. The franchise could bolster its backcourt or bench with the acquisition of Thomas.