- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
Hassan Whiteside Shows Major Love to Bam Adebayo via Social Media
- Updated: December 17, 2019
Recently, Hassan Whiteside also sent his congratulations to the rising star through his Instagram story.
After the Heat traded Whiteside to the Portland Trail Blazers in the 2019 offseason, it opened the door for Adebayo to become the team’s full-time starting center. He has not disappointed, showcasing his all-around game.
Adebayo has averaged 15.2 points, 10.7 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game so far in the 2019-20 season. He has also been a force on the defensive end, posting 1.4 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
It seems there is no love lost between Whiteside and his successor as the Heat’s starting big man. Whiteside recognizes how well Adebayo has been playing, and even made sure to shout out Adebayo’s North Carolina roots.
Adebayo played high school basketball in North Carolina. Whiteside, on the other hand, was born in the Tar Heel State and played prep basketball there.
As Adebayo continues to make North Carolina proud, his Miami fans are also cheering him on and hoping the Player of the Week award is just one of the many accolades he will receive this season.