- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
LeBron James Congratulates Bam Adebayo for Winning Player of the Week
- Updated: December 16, 2019
Shortly after the award winners were announced, LeBron James, who just so happened to win the Western Conference Player of the Week award, took some time to shout out Adebayo on Twitter.
It’s fantastic to see Adebayo getting recognition from James. However, it’s not all that shocking considering the fact that James got to see Adebayo play up close just a few days ago.
The Lakers defeated the Heat last Friday, 113-110. Adebayo had a fantastic game with 12 points, 12 rebounds and five assists in the loss.
On the week, Adebayo averaged 20.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
While the Heat and Lakers don’t have anymore regular season matchups this season, if Adebayo maintains this kind of production going forward, it’s quite likely he’ll share the court with James again this season.
That’s because those averages could very likely earn Adebayo his first appearance in this year’s All-Star Game.