- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
- Report: Udonis Haslem May Return Next Season to Continue to Mentor Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Details Troubling Childhood Moment When Cop Put Gun to His Head
- Dwyane Wade Sends Sincere Message to LeBron James at Retirement Ceremony
- Cardi B Emphatically Defends Dwyane Wade’s Transgender Child Zaya
- Video: Hardcore Miami Heat Fans Name Son After Dwyane Wade
- Dwyane Wade Reveals Most Important Thing Kobe Bryant Ever Told Him at Retirement Ceremony
- Miami Heat News: Miami-Dade County Declares Feb. 22 Dwyane Wade Day
- Video: Miami Heat Officially Retire Dwyane Wade’s No. 3 Jersey at American Airlines Arena
LeBron James Congratulates Bam Adebayo for Winning Player of the Week
- Updated: December 16, 2019
Shortly after the award winners were announced, LeBron James, who just so happened to win the Western Conference Player of the Week award, took some time to shout out Adebayo on Twitter.
It’s fantastic to see Adebayo getting recognition from James. However, it’s not all that shocking considering the fact that James got to see Adebayo play up close just a few days ago.
The Lakers defeated the Heat last Friday, 113-110. Adebayo had a fantastic game with 12 points, 12 rebounds and five assists in the loss.
On the week, Adebayo averaged 20.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
While the Heat and Lakers don’t have anymore regular season matchups this season, if Adebayo maintains this kind of production going forward, it’s quite likely he’ll share the court with James again this season.
That’s because those averages could very likely earn Adebayo his first appearance in this year’s All-Star Game.