- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
LeBron James Congratulates Bam Adebayo for Winning Player of the Week
- Updated: December 16, 2019
Shortly after the award winners were announced, LeBron James, who just so happened to win the Western Conference Player of the Week award, took some time to shout out Adebayo on Twitter.
It’s fantastic to see Adebayo getting recognition from James. However, it’s not all that shocking considering the fact that James got to see Adebayo play up close just a few days ago.
The Lakers defeated the Heat last Friday, 113-110. Adebayo had a fantastic game with 12 points, 12 rebounds and five assists in the loss.
On the week, Adebayo averaged 20.0 points, 11.3 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
While the Heat and Lakers don’t have anymore regular season matchups this season, if Adebayo maintains this kind of production going forward, it’s quite likely he’ll share the court with James again this season.
That’s because those averages could very likely earn Adebayo his first appearance in this year’s All-Star Game.