- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Report: Milwaukee Bucks Announce Game-Changing Update on Giannis Antetokounmpo for Game 5
- Updated: September 8, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to to shut the door on the Milwaukee Bucks’ title hopes this season in Game 5 on Tuesday night.
The Heat, who are up 3-1 in the series, will have a major opportunity to do so after it was reported that defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo will miss the game due to an ankle injury.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 8, 2020
It is a massive blow to a Bucks team that has been stunned by the Heat in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
With Antetokounmpo out of the game, the Heat will look to enforce their will on the Bucks.
If the Heat do come out of Tuesday’s game victorious, they will wait to see who they will face in the Eastern Conference Finals. In the other semifinals series, the Boston Celtics are up 3-2 over the Toronto Raptors.
As for the Heat, they’ll surely look to continue their impressive postseason run on Tuesday night and beyond.