- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Milwaukee Bucks Announce Game-Changing Update on Giannis Antetokounmpo for Game 5
- Updated: September 8, 2020
The Miami Heat will look to to shut the door on the Milwaukee Bucks’ title hopes this season in Game 5 on Tuesday night.
The Heat, who are up 3-1 in the series, will have a major opportunity to do so after it was reported that defending MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo will miss the game due to an ankle injury.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) September 8, 2020
It is a massive blow to a Bucks team that has been stunned by the Heat in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
With Antetokounmpo out of the game, the Heat will look to enforce their will on the Bucks.
If the Heat do come out of Tuesday’s game victorious, they will wait to see who they will face in the Eastern Conference Finals. In the other semifinals series, the Boston Celtics are up 3-2 over the Toronto Raptors.
As for the Heat, they’ll surely look to continue their impressive postseason run on Tuesday night and beyond.