- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
Former NFL Player Extends Generous Offer to Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Updated: July 24, 2019
Herro graciously accepted his Johnson’s offer as he tweeted his location in response.
I’ll pick you up, where are you❓ https://t.co/uvQJ6uKapU
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) July 24, 2019
By the arena, pull up ?
Based on Johnson’s initial reply to Herro, it looks like he’ll be showing the newbie around South Beach to show the young ballplayer some good eats and how to have a good time.
The fact that Herro was by the arena during the conversation between the two shows the 19-year old’s dedication to work on his game. He recently posted a video showing one of his workouts while also taking a shot at former Heat center Hassan Whiteside.
Herro should have a great time talking to one of the most outspoken athletes in any sport.
This isn’t the first time that Johnson, a former NFL wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots, struck up a conversation on Twitter about a player’s whereabouts in Miami.
In the case of Jimmy Butler, it was a chat with a player who was not yet with the Heat at the time.
ASAP after I get a contract done.. you’ll be the first I call. I want the footrace first tho. Slow ass. https://t.co/kdSlQTpBaI