- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Erik Spoelstra Blown Away by Jimmy Butler After NBA Bubble Hotline Complaint
- Updated: July 15, 2020
On Wednesday, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra praised Butler’s work ethic in light of the compliant.
On NBA getting complaint on hotline about Butler dribbling in his room, Spoelstra said: "That's why I LOVE Jimmy. He has unparalleled work ethic, willing to do anything." Praises his discipline.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) July 15, 2020
The partnership between Butler and Spoelstra has been fantastic in the All-Star’s first season with the Heat.
The veteran is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 boards and 6.1 assists per game this season. The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
In addition to his amazing play, Butler has been a great leader within the organization. Multiple players have cited Butler’s presence as a reason for the team’s success this year.
The Heat resume their season on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.