- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Erik Spoelstra Blown Away by Jimmy Butler After NBA Bubble Hotline Complaint
- Updated: July 15, 2020
On Wednesday, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra praised Butler’s work ethic in light of the compliant.
On NBA getting complaint on hotline about Butler dribbling in his room, Spoelstra said: "That's why I LOVE Jimmy. He has unparalleled work ethic, willing to do anything." Praises his discipline.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) July 15, 2020
The partnership between Butler and Spoelstra has been fantastic in the All-Star’s first season with the Heat.
The veteran is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 boards and 6.1 assists per game this season. The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
In addition to his amazing play, Butler has been a great leader within the organization. Multiple players have cited Butler’s presence as a reason for the team’s success this year.
The Heat resume their season on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.