- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
Erik Spoelstra Blown Away by Jimmy Butler After NBA Bubble Hotline Complaint
- Updated: July 15, 2020
On Wednesday, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra praised Butler’s work ethic in light of the compliant.
On NBA getting complaint on hotline about Butler dribbling in his room, Spoelstra said: "That's why I LOVE Jimmy. He has unparalleled work ethic, willing to do anything." Praises his discipline.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) July 15, 2020
The partnership between Butler and Spoelstra has been fantastic in the All-Star’s first season with the Heat.
The veteran is averaging 20.2 points, 6.6 boards and 6.1 assists per game this season. The Heat are the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
In addition to his amazing play, Butler has been a great leader within the organization. Multiple players have cited Butler’s presence as a reason for the team’s success this year.
The Heat resume their season on Aug. 1 against the Denver Nuggets.