- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Takes Potential Shot at Gabrielle Union
- Updated: January 3, 2019
The original post in question came late last week when Metoyer dedicated an Instagram picture to her son Xavier Wade. Fans assumed that she might have been criticizing Dwyane Wade and Union’s decision to have their newborn daughter via surrogate.
Her comments section was quickly filled with people calling her out for the hate, and it wasn’t before long that she felt the need to post a response to one fan who criticized her for the original post.
It’s possible that this was a mere misunderstanding and an example of fans jumping to conclusions. It could, on the other hand, be a slight shot at Union.
Metoyer isn’t known for causing drama, so perhaps it’s best to assume that she meant no harm when taking to Instagram to honor her and Dwyane Wade’s shared son.