- Dwyane Wade Announces That He’s Joined Panel as Judge for ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Dwyane Wade jokes about moment he and LeBron James knew their sons would team up in Los Angeles
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why Tyler Herro Will Quickly Adjust to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade and Bradley Beal Can’t Believe Zaire Wade’s New High School Roster
- Tobias Harris on Jimmy Butler Leaving 76ers for Heat: ‘Miami Is Gonna Love Him’
- Former NBA Player Disrespects Chris Bosh: ‘Can You Really Call Miami a Big 3’
- Renowned NBA Trainer Sends Warning to League About Dion Waiters
- Video: Bam Adebayo Hilariously Blocks Children’s Shots at Basketball Camp
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat to Be ‘Aggressive’ in Adding Another Star
- Dion Waiters Opens Up About Emotional Struggles He Faced After Gaining Weight
Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Takes Potential Shot at Gabrielle Union
- Updated: January 3, 2019
The original post in question came late last week when Metoyer dedicated an Instagram picture to her son Xavier Wade. Fans assumed that she might have been criticizing Dwyane Wade and Union’s decision to have their newborn daughter via surrogate.
Her comments section was quickly filled with people calling her out for the hate, and it wasn’t before long that she felt the need to post a response to one fan who criticized her for the original post.
It’s possible that this was a mere misunderstanding and an example of fans jumping to conclusions. It could, on the other hand, be a slight shot at Union.
Metoyer isn’t known for causing drama, so perhaps it’s best to assume that she meant no harm when taking to Instagram to honor her and Dwyane Wade’s shared son.