- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Takes Potential Shot at Gabrielle Union
- Updated: January 3, 2019
The original post in question came late last week when Metoyer dedicated an Instagram picture to her son Xavier Wade. Fans assumed that she might have been criticizing Dwyane Wade and Union’s decision to have their newborn daughter via surrogate.
Her comments section was quickly filled with people calling her out for the hate, and it wasn’t before long that she felt the need to post a response to one fan who criticized her for the original post.
It’s possible that this was a mere misunderstanding and an example of fans jumping to conclusions. It could, on the other hand, be a slight shot at Union.
Metoyer isn’t known for causing drama, so perhaps it’s best to assume that she meant no harm when taking to Instagram to honor her and Dwyane Wade’s shared son.