- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Takes Potential Shot at Gabrielle Union
- Updated: January 3, 2019
The original post in question came late last week when Metoyer dedicated an Instagram picture to her son Xavier Wade. Fans assumed that she might have been criticizing Dwyane Wade and Union’s decision to have their newborn daughter via surrogate.
Her comments section was quickly filled with people calling her out for the hate, and it wasn’t before long that she felt the need to post a response to one fan who criticized her for the original post.
It’s possible that this was a mere misunderstanding and an example of fans jumping to conclusions. It could, on the other hand, be a slight shot at Union.
Metoyer isn’t known for causing drama, so perhaps it’s best to assume that she meant no harm when taking to Instagram to honor her and Dwyane Wade’s shared son.