- Report: James Johnson Unlikely to Play in Miami Heat’s Season Opener
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Become TNT Analyst After Signing Deal With WarnerMedia
- Jimmy Butler Says He Wants to Stay With Miami Heat for Rest of Career
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Report: Bam Adebayo Working With Chris Bosh on How to Stretch Floor
- Goran Dragic Graciously Accepting Role Off Bench for Miami Heat
- Miami Heat News: Zion Williamson Won’t Make Appearance in Miami This Season
- Jimmy Butler Sees Himself in Tyler Herro: ‘He Don’t Give a Damn’
- Report: Dion Waiters Suspension Led to Relief Within Miami Heat Organization
- Report: Miami Heat Have Been Trying to Trade Dion Waiters Since Last Christmas
Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Takes Potential Shot at Gabrielle Union
- Updated: January 3, 2019
The original post in question came late last week when Metoyer dedicated an Instagram picture to her son Xavier Wade. Fans assumed that she might have been criticizing Dwyane Wade and Union’s decision to have their newborn daughter via surrogate.
Her comments section was quickly filled with people calling her out for the hate, and it wasn’t before long that she felt the need to post a response to one fan who criticized her for the original post.
It’s possible that this was a mere misunderstanding and an example of fans jumping to conclusions. It could, on the other hand, be a slight shot at Union.
Metoyer isn’t known for causing drama, so perhaps it’s best to assume that she meant no harm when taking to Instagram to honor her and Dwyane Wade’s shared son.