- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Dwyane Wade Speaks out on Chris Bosh’s Unfortunate Situation
- Updated: September 23, 2016
However, news broke this morning that Bosh failed a team physical due to a complication showing continued clotting — likely related to his previous blood clots.
The team also released a statement today that confirmed the failure of the preseason physical and said there is no timetable for a return.
Now Wade is being supportive of his friend and longtime teammate. According to Tim Reynolds, Wade told Bosh to focus on family first.
Dwyane Wade to AP on Bosh: "To me, the biggest thing is Chris has five kids and a wife and a family. … I told him focus on that first."
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 23, 2016
With Wade leaving for Chicago and Bosh’s latest setback there are a lot of questions that the Heat will have to answer this season. The roster has been rebuilt with younger, mostly unproven players, so the loss of Bosh, a veteran leader, is definitely a blow.
The Heat start training camp next week in the Bahamas so we will find out soon enough what this young group is made of.