- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Dwyane Wade Speaks out on Chris Bosh’s Unfortunate Situation
- Updated: September 23, 2016
However, news broke this morning that Bosh failed a team physical due to a complication showing continued clotting — likely related to his previous blood clots.
The team also released a statement today that confirmed the failure of the preseason physical and said there is no timetable for a return.
Now Wade is being supportive of his friend and longtime teammate. According to Tim Reynolds, Wade told Bosh to focus on family first.
Dwyane Wade to AP on Bosh: "To me, the biggest thing is Chris has five kids and a wife and a family. … I told him focus on that first."
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 23, 2016
With Wade leaving for Chicago and Bosh’s latest setback there are a lot of questions that the Heat will have to answer this season. The roster has been rebuilt with younger, mostly unproven players, so the loss of Bosh, a veteran leader, is definitely a blow.
The Heat start training camp next week in the Bahamas so we will find out soon enough what this young group is made of.