- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Applauds Sabrina Ionescu’s ‘Unreal’ Accomplishment
- Bam Adebayo on Heat’s Embarrassing Loss to Cavs: ‘It Can’t Get Worse Than This’
- Miami Heat News: Biscayne Boulevard to Be Renamed Dwyane Wade Boulevard
- Dwyane Wade Dedicates Social Media Post to Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade Takes Shot at Media and Their Made-Up ‘Sources’
- Updated: November 14, 2018
On Tuesday night, the three-time NBA champion took to Twitter to speak out against articles that he seems to think are baseless when it comes to fact.
Less than 15 games into the season and it has begun. The “sources” are coming out with there articles and the issues are coming to the table. #itwasallgoodjustaweekago
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 14, 2018
Wade has never been one to shy away from letting his thoughts and opinion be heard, and this tweet is no exception. Based on the tweet, it’s possible that Wade is saying that a recent report detailing Miami’s dire need for a trade has been made up to drive a specific narrative.
Regardless of Wade’s opinion of the report, it is starting to seem like some changes may need to happen in Miami.
The hope of a Jimmy Butler trade is now a thing of the past, and Miami is currently on the outside looking in at not only the upper echelon of the Eastern Conference, but a playoff berth as well.
Wade certainly has a right to be angry about unnamed sources leaking to the press, but his anger won’t change the fact that all does not seem right in South Florida for the time being.