- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Dwyane Wade Takes Shot at Media and Their Made-Up ‘Sources’
- Updated: November 14, 2018
On Tuesday night, the three-time NBA champion took to Twitter to speak out against articles that he seems to think are baseless when it comes to fact.
Less than 15 games into the season and it has begun. The “sources” are coming out with there articles and the issues are coming to the table. #itwasallgoodjustaweekago
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 14, 2018
Wade has never been one to shy away from letting his thoughts and opinion be heard, and this tweet is no exception. Based on the tweet, it’s possible that Wade is saying that a recent report detailing Miami’s dire need for a trade has been made up to drive a specific narrative.
Regardless of Wade’s opinion of the report, it is starting to seem like some changes may need to happen in Miami.
The hope of a Jimmy Butler trade is now a thing of the past, and Miami is currently on the outside looking in at not only the upper echelon of the Eastern Conference, but a playoff berth as well.
Wade certainly has a right to be angry about unnamed sources leaking to the press, but his anger won’t change the fact that all does not seem right in South Florida for the time being.