- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Dwyane Wade Takes Shot at Media and Their Made-Up ‘Sources’
- Updated: November 14, 2018
On Tuesday night, the three-time NBA champion took to Twitter to speak out against articles that he seems to think are baseless when it comes to fact.
Less than 15 games into the season and it has begun. The “sources” are coming out with there articles and the issues are coming to the table. #itwasallgoodjustaweekago
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 14, 2018
Wade has never been one to shy away from letting his thoughts and opinion be heard, and this tweet is no exception. Based on the tweet, it’s possible that Wade is saying that a recent report detailing Miami’s dire need for a trade has been made up to drive a specific narrative.
Regardless of Wade’s opinion of the report, it is starting to seem like some changes may need to happen in Miami.
The hope of a Jimmy Butler trade is now a thing of the past, and Miami is currently on the outside looking in at not only the upper echelon of the Eastern Conference, but a playoff berth as well.
Wade certainly has a right to be angry about unnamed sources leaking to the press, but his anger won’t change the fact that all does not seem right in South Florida for the time being.