- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
Dwyane Wade Takes Shot at Media and Their Made-Up ‘Sources’
- Updated: November 14, 2018
On Tuesday night, the three-time NBA champion took to Twitter to speak out against articles that he seems to think are baseless when it comes to fact.
Less than 15 games into the season and it has begun. The “sources” are coming out with there articles and the issues are coming to the table. #itwasallgoodjustaweekago
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) November 14, 2018
Wade has never been one to shy away from letting his thoughts and opinion be heard, and this tweet is no exception. Based on the tweet, it’s possible that Wade is saying that a recent report detailing Miami’s dire need for a trade has been made up to drive a specific narrative.
Regardless of Wade’s opinion of the report, it is starting to seem like some changes may need to happen in Miami.
The hope of a Jimmy Butler trade is now a thing of the past, and Miami is currently on the outside looking in at not only the upper echelon of the Eastern Conference, but a playoff berth as well.
Wade certainly has a right to be angry about unnamed sources leaking to the press, but his anger won’t change the fact that all does not seem right in South Florida for the time being.