- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Updated: June 12, 2020
Simmons, 23, is preparing for a resumption of the 2019-20 season.
The NBA paused the season three months ago due to the novel coronavirus. However, there is tremendous optimism that the 2019-20 campaign will be resumed in late July, despite recent concerns from numerous players.
On the season, Simmons is averaging 16.7 points, 8.2 assists and 7.8 rebounds per game. The All-Star is one of the best guards in the NBA.
As for Wade, the retired three-time champion is enjoying the NBA from a distance.
Ironically, Wade’s final playoff experience came against Simmons and the 76ers in the first round of the 2018 Eastern Conference playoffs.
The 2006 NBA Finals MVP concluded his career with averages 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.