- Report: Miami Heat Provide Huge Update on Jimmy Butler’s Availability Monday vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It in Shooting Competition During Miami Heat Practice
- Jae Crowder Indicates Jimmy Butler Missed Miami Heat Practice Because He’s in Quarantine
- Report: Jimmy Butler Excused From Miami Heat Practice, Status for Monday’s Game Unknown
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to Kelly Olynyk Joining Him in Miami Heat History Books
- Video: Jimmy Butler Yells ‘F–k You Bam’ Live on Air After Miami Heat-Denver Nuggets Game
- Video: Jimmy Butler Gets Denied by NBA Officials as He Tries to Play With Blank Jersey
- Report: Miami Heat Announce New Starting Lineup for 1st Seeding Game Inside NBA Bubble
- Report: Denver Nuggets to Be Without 3 Starters vs. Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Clowns LeBron James for His Defense on Paul George and Kawhi Leonard in Season Restart
Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Updated: June 12, 2020
Simmons, 23, is preparing for a resumption of the 2019-20 season.
The NBA paused the season three months ago due to the novel coronavirus. However, there is tremendous optimism that the 2019-20 campaign will be resumed in late July, despite recent concerns from numerous players.
On the season, Simmons is averaging 16.7 points, 8.2 assists and 7.8 rebounds per game. The All-Star is one of the best guards in the NBA.
As for Wade, the retired three-time champion is enjoying the NBA from a distance.
Ironically, Wade’s final playoff experience came against Simmons and the 76ers in the first round of the 2018 Eastern Conference playoffs.
The 2006 NBA Finals MVP concluded his career with averages 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.