- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Updated: June 12, 2020
Simmons, 23, is preparing for a resumption of the 2019-20 season.
The NBA paused the season three months ago due to the novel coronavirus. However, there is tremendous optimism that the 2019-20 campaign will be resumed in late July, despite recent concerns from numerous players.
On the season, Simmons is averaging 16.7 points, 8.2 assists and 7.8 rebounds per game. The All-Star is one of the best guards in the NBA.
As for Wade, the retired three-time champion is enjoying the NBA from a distance.
Ironically, Wade’s final playoff experience came against Simmons and the 76ers in the first round of the 2018 Eastern Conference playoffs.
The 2006 NBA Finals MVP concluded his career with averages 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.