- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
An Inside Look at the $6.2M Los Angeles Mansion That Dwyane Wade’s Put Up for Sale
- Updated: March 10, 2020
That being said, it’s unlikely the Wade family will leave Southern California anytime soon. That’s because they already own an $18 million mansion in the exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood of Hidden Hills.
The house that has just gone on the market is an 8,700-square-foot villa that features five bedrooms and eight and a half bathrooms.
The home also includes incredible mountain views, a grand spiral staircase, an in-home movie theater and more.
This isn’t the first time in recent memory that Wade has put a luxurious abode on the open market.
Last year, he put his Miami Beach mansion up for sale. While the price has gone down from the original asking price of $32.5 million, its current $29 million asking price is far beyond what Wade originally paid nearly a decade ago.
Since retiring from the NBA, Wade has gotten more involved in a slew of different business opportunities. Given that fact, it’s no surprise that he has been quite active in the strong real estate market.
As he continues to amass his post-NBA fortune and build out his financial portfolio, it’s likely that the Heat icon will continue to buy and sell homes all around the country.