- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
An Inside Look at the $6.2M Los Angeles Mansion That Dwyane Wade’s Put Up for Sale
- Updated: March 10, 2020
That being said, it’s unlikely the Wade family will leave Southern California anytime soon. That’s because they already own an $18 million mansion in the exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood of Hidden Hills.
The house that has just gone on the market is an 8,700-square-foot villa that features five bedrooms and eight and a half bathrooms.
The home also includes incredible mountain views, a grand spiral staircase, an in-home movie theater and more.
This isn’t the first time in recent memory that Wade has put a luxurious abode on the open market.
Last year, he put his Miami Beach mansion up for sale. While the price has gone down from the original asking price of $32.5 million, its current $29 million asking price is far beyond what Wade originally paid nearly a decade ago.
Since retiring from the NBA, Wade has gotten more involved in a slew of different business opportunities. Given that fact, it’s no surprise that he has been quite active in the strong real estate market.
As he continues to amass his post-NBA fortune and build out his financial portfolio, it’s likely that the Heat icon will continue to buy and sell homes all around the country.