- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
An Inside Look at the $6.2M Los Angeles Mansion That Dwyane Wade’s Put Up for Sale
- Updated: March 10, 2020
That being said, it’s unlikely the Wade family will leave Southern California anytime soon. That’s because they already own an $18 million mansion in the exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood of Hidden Hills.
The house that has just gone on the market is an 8,700-square-foot villa that features five bedrooms and eight and a half bathrooms.
The home also includes incredible mountain views, a grand spiral staircase, an in-home movie theater and more.
This isn’t the first time in recent memory that Wade has put a luxurious abode on the open market.
Last year, he put his Miami Beach mansion up for sale. While the price has gone down from the original asking price of $32.5 million, its current $29 million asking price is far beyond what Wade originally paid nearly a decade ago.
Since retiring from the NBA, Wade has gotten more involved in a slew of different business opportunities. Given that fact, it’s no surprise that he has been quite active in the strong real estate market.
As he continues to amass his post-NBA fortune and build out his financial portfolio, it’s likely that the Heat icon will continue to buy and sell homes all around the country.