- Udonis Haslem unveils fascinating story, credits Jae Crowder’s father for his NBA career
- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Updated: September 19, 2019
That’s because the future Hall of Famer is reportedly putting his Miami mansion up for sale at a price that’s a testament to the success he enjoyed during his 16-year NBA career.
Wade’s Biscayne Bay estate is on the market at a listed amount of $32.5 million.
That steep price obviously indicates luxury. It also sadly eliminates the vast majority of Heat fans as potential buyers.
The sale of the property is being handled by the Douglas Elliman Real Estate company, which included a wealth of photos that offer potential buyers a glimpse. A fulsome description of the mansion is also included on the company’s site.
“Situated behind private gates is an exceptionally crafted, painstakingly realized example of classic, East Coast-inspired Spanish Architecture-infused with countless contemporary amenities and exquisite custom details,” Elliman’s website notes. “The 14,000 sq. ft main house is brimming with breathtaking classic American manor details, soul-soothing elements and chic modern comforts. With no detail or amenity overlooked, the interior boasts a chef-caliber kitchen, multiple formal and informal living areas, a well appointed master suite, wine room and state-of-the-art professional theater. A legacy property set proudly on one manicured acre, this six-bedroom, nine-bath estate sits on the picturesque northern tip of Miami Beach and boasts sunset views from every room.”
The chief reason why Wade has put the property up for sale is because he and his wife Gabrielle Union are spending the majority of their time in California.
While that doesn’t mean that he’ll no longer be a presence in South Florida, there doesn’t seem to be a need for him to own such a large residence.