- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Updated: September 19, 2019
That’s because the future Hall of Famer is reportedly putting his Miami mansion up for sale at a price that’s a testament to the success he enjoyed during his 16-year NBA career.
Wade’s Biscayne Bay estate is on the market at a listed amount of $32.5 million.
That steep price obviously indicates luxury. It also sadly eliminates the vast majority of Heat fans as potential buyers.
The sale of the property is being handled by the Douglas Elliman Real Estate company, which included a wealth of photos that offer potential buyers a glimpse. A fulsome description of the mansion is also included on the company’s site.
“Situated behind private gates is an exceptionally crafted, painstakingly realized example of classic, East Coast-inspired Spanish Architecture-infused with countless contemporary amenities and exquisite custom details,” Elliman’s website notes. “The 14,000 sq. ft main house is brimming with breathtaking classic American manor details, soul-soothing elements and chic modern comforts. With no detail or amenity overlooked, the interior boasts a chef-caliber kitchen, multiple formal and informal living areas, a well appointed master suite, wine room and state-of-the-art professional theater. A legacy property set proudly on one manicured acre, this six-bedroom, nine-bath estate sits on the picturesque northern tip of Miami Beach and boasts sunset views from every room.”
The chief reason why Wade has put the property up for sale is because he and his wife Gabrielle Union are spending the majority of their time in California.
While that doesn’t mean that he’ll no longer be a presence in South Florida, there doesn’t seem to be a need for him to own such a large residence.