- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Report: Dwyane Wade Puts Miami Mansion Up for Sale
- Updated: September 19, 2019
That’s because the future Hall of Famer is reportedly putting his Miami mansion up for sale at a price that’s a testament to the success he enjoyed during his 16-year NBA career.
Wade’s Biscayne Bay estate is on the market at a listed amount of $32.5 million.
That steep price obviously indicates luxury. It also sadly eliminates the vast majority of Heat fans as potential buyers.
The sale of the property is being handled by the Douglas Elliman Real Estate company, which included a wealth of photos that offer potential buyers a glimpse. A fulsome description of the mansion is also included on the company’s site.
“Situated behind private gates is an exceptionally crafted, painstakingly realized example of classic, East Coast-inspired Spanish Architecture-infused with countless contemporary amenities and exquisite custom details,” Elliman’s website notes. “The 14,000 sq. ft main house is brimming with breathtaking classic American manor details, soul-soothing elements and chic modern comforts. With no detail or amenity overlooked, the interior boasts a chef-caliber kitchen, multiple formal and informal living areas, a well appointed master suite, wine room and state-of-the-art professional theater. A legacy property set proudly on one manicured acre, this six-bedroom, nine-bath estate sits on the picturesque northern tip of Miami Beach and boasts sunset views from every room.”
The chief reason why Wade has put the property up for sale is because he and his wife Gabrielle Union are spending the majority of their time in California.
While that doesn’t mean that he’ll no longer be a presence in South Florida, there doesn’t seem to be a need for him to own such a large residence.