- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Dwyane Wade Responds After Dennis Rodman Approves of His Hair Style
- Updated: May 25, 2020
However, Wade appeared to land with red hair on Sunday. Of course, former Chicago Bulls big man Dennis Rodman approved of the guard’s selection.
Rodman, one of the NBA’s most eccentric personalities, displayed red hair when he played in the league. In fact, he portrayed a variety of different hair designs and colors during his time in the association.
Wade, on the other hand, didn’t tinker with his personal appearance that much over the course of his 16-year career.
Yet, the 2006 Finals MVP appeared to really amuse fans by conducting a capacious set of changes with his hair during the weekend. After all, it is really hard to disdain Wade.
The 6-foot-4 veteran is the face of the Heat’s franchise. He acquired a bevy of accomplishments in Miami, headlined by three championships.
In addition, Wade is the Heat’s all-time leading scorer.
Over the course of his career, Wade averaged 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game.