- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
- Updated: June 10, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 10, 2020
Wade, 38, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
However, avid fans still remember his famous pregame pull-up ritual. Perhaps it is one of the reasons why he went on to have so many amazing contests during his playing days.
The former shooting guard compiled three championships, a Finals MVP trophy and several other accolades over the course of his storied career in the league.
Furthermore, he is the Heat’s all-time leading scorer.
In addition to the phenomenal performances he provided on the court, he served the community in numerous ways off of the hardwood.
As a matter of fact, the veteran has been extremely vocal about social justice as protests continue to take place across the country.
Wade finished his career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.