- Jayson Tatum lets people know Boston Celtics are still losing series to Miami Heat
- Boston Celtics forward gushes about ‘explosive’ and ‘super talented’ Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat GM on What Stood Out About Bam Adebayo During Draft Workout That Was ‘Extraordinary’
- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
- Updated: June 10, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 10, 2020
Wade, 38, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
However, avid fans still remember his famous pregame pull-up ritual. Perhaps it is one of the reasons why he went on to have so many amazing contests during his playing days.
The former shooting guard compiled three championships, a Finals MVP trophy and several other accolades over the course of his storied career in the league.
Furthermore, he is the Heat’s all-time leading scorer.
In addition to the phenomenal performances he provided on the court, he served the community in numerous ways off of the hardwood.
As a matter of fact, the veteran has been extremely vocal about social justice as protests continue to take place across the country.
Wade finished his career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.