- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
- Bam Adebayo makes epic announcement after he officially signs extension with Miami Heat
- Pat Riley speaks out on Bam Adebayo officially signing 5-year, max rookie contract
- Dwyane Wade recounts him and Jimmy Butler losing $50K to Rajon Rondo, other teammates while gambling
- Precious Achiuwa reveals he was ‘probably the biggest’ Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo fan last season
Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
- Updated: June 10, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 10, 2020
Wade, 38, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
However, avid fans still remember his famous pregame pull-up ritual. Perhaps it is one of the reasons why he went on to have so many amazing contests during his playing days.
The former shooting guard compiled three championships, a Finals MVP trophy and several other accolades over the course of his storied career in the league.
Furthermore, he is the Heat’s all-time leading scorer.
In addition to the phenomenal performances he provided on the court, he served the community in numerous ways off of the hardwood.
As a matter of fact, the veteran has been extremely vocal about social justice as protests continue to take place across the country.
Wade finished his career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.