- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
- Updated: June 10, 2020
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 10, 2020
Wade, 38, retired from the NBA following the conclusion of the 2018-19 season.
However, avid fans still remember his famous pregame pull-up ritual. Perhaps it is one of the reasons why he went on to have so many amazing contests during his playing days.
The former shooting guard compiled three championships, a Finals MVP trophy and several other accolades over the course of his storied career in the league.
Furthermore, he is the Heat’s all-time leading scorer.
In addition to the phenomenal performances he provided on the court, he served the community in numerous ways off of the hardwood.
As a matter of fact, the veteran has been extremely vocal about social justice as protests continue to take place across the country.
Wade finished his career with averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.