- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Dwyane Wade Approves as Gabrielle Union Unleashes Angry Rant About Racism
- Updated: June 4, 2020
What she said https://t.co/YOUeNSGqra
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) June 4, 2020
Wade and Union have been extremely vocal about social issues.
The country is currently in a unique state.
Protests and riots have materialized in several cities all across the nation. The outbreak is in response to the death of George Floyd, a black man who was the subject of police brutality on May 25.
Protesters are hoping to see justice come forth for Floyd and racism and police brutality brought to light.
While it’s only been a short time since the protests broke out, there is vast change sweeping across the country. Multiple people and corporations have spoken out and called out racism, white supremacy and police brutality in recent days.
Surely, Union is making a difference with her passionate and progressive statements.